• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    All that will happen is they'll get told why they're wrong. If they get nasty they'll just get banned. Seems like a waste of time. Better be careful mentioning work-around to potential bans though. They'll have the BATFE on speed dial.

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    I've been saying this for a while now. The greatest gift we could give Obama would be a or several small uprisings over trampled rights or gun control. Anything they could put down easily and use a propaganda against us.
    Don't fire the first shot.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    The Democratic Underground has been doing this at least since 2008.
    I'm sure we have our share of moles here on INGO who take delight in pitting the Members against each other. :noway:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I've been saying this for a while now. The greatest gift we could give Obama would be a or several small uprisings over trampled rights or gun control. Anything they could put down easily and use a propaganda against us.
    Don't fire the first shot.

I agree in principle, but regardless of the fact of the matter, do you actually believe that the media will present it in any way other than insisting that the tattooed-up, toothless, right-wing radical KKK members ambushed the poor defenseless 'heroes' even if the 'heroes' kicked in a door at 03:00 and shot granny and her little granddaughter as they slept?

Top Bottom