• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Holy crap... Reuters reported that President Obama had an unscheduled meeting with the Saudi Foreign Minister today. This meeting was not on the docket of the President's schedule today.

AND, terrorism expert Steve Emerson dropped a huge breaking news bomb on Hannity that a senior ICE official stated Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national who was apprehended and questioned as a "person of interest" after the BM bombing, will BE DEPORTED BACK TO SAUDI ARABIA ON TUESDAY ON "NATIONAL SECURITY GROUNDS"!!!

Walid Shoebat provides a bit of background on Ali Alharbi here
    “Innocent” Saudi spotted with two other Saudis at Marathon? | Walid Shoebat

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I saw the same interview on Hannity. This is very disturbing to me. I've also seen the photo of the two suspects and they're definately middle eastern. What's going on here:dunno:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I saw the same interview on Hannity. This is very disturbing to me. I've also seen the photo of the two suspects and they're definately middle eastern. What's going on here:dunno:

Early on when it first came on local Boston TV reported looking for someone with the black backpack, black hoodie and said he had darker skin or was black. He broke eye contact and pulled the hoodie down. There was also a report of a Penske truck being driven by " darker skinned man with a foreign accent" that was turned away 5 minutes before the bombing. Trying to get near the finish line. It was scrolled on the local tickers and mentioned a few times. Haven't heard much about the truck since. Maybe he s one of the 2 they are looking for now:dunno:

Last edited:

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    They need to deport his butt to Guantanamo Bay. Then we'll find out what's up. Maybe that's what's happening after all. The Saudi's could be agreeing to take him with the understanding that the agency will "interview" him over there instead of here. Maybe it's a good thing.:cool:

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I still have a bad feeling that it's a lone wolf who's a bit po'd at the government ala Terry Nichols or Timothy McVeigh. My guess is that when the Saudi was questioned they found a visa violation and likely dozens of other red flags. He likely should be prosecuted and deported but if he has ties to Al Qaeda and some wealthy Saudis then Obama just followed the money trail and allowed this little weasel to buy his way out of the country rather than face our laws.

Rest assured, Obama probably got a pretty sweet kickback for letting this one slide...

Dirty Steve

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2011
    Danville
    My tin-foil hat theory:

BHO: Hey, we caught your son. We need to deport him as this is going to look really bad for us, now that the War on Terror is over. You know, I was the one that got Osama,...and that Benghazi thing was because of a video.

Saudi Prince: OK, send him home. Are you going to frame some white-guy tea party, NRA, conservative extremest?

BHO: Roger.

Dirty Steve

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Probably found someone who shouldn't have been granted a visa due to connections and just fixing that error. I'm guessing found through focused look rather than related to bombing.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I read where we agreed with the Saudis that it would be an insult to their Citizens to arrest them, however it is OK to deport them so that is what we are doing.

I don't know if it is true. I read it on the internet.

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Wha-huh?? I heard on the news that he was cleared - just in the wrong place a the wrong time.

Wow, it just gets weirder and interestinger.

Top Bottom