• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Meezer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Porter County
    First, a few things that are undisputed. We know that federal, state, and local authorities took interest in a Saudi national named Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi after the Boston marathon bombings. We also know that he was injured and that those authorities searched his apartment and hauled away bags of stuff.

Add to that the fact that not long after Secretary of State John Kerry secretly met with the Saudi Foreign Minister after an open meeting with a photo spray was abruptly changed to a closed-door meeting. Not long after this meeting, Alharbi was no longer a person of interest.

Ok, so authorities are not denying that Alharbi was injured in the blast and they are not denying that he is a Saudi national (don’t look for them to even acknowledge that six members of the Alharbi clan are with Al-Qaeda and five were detained at Gitmo, to include one on the list of six). These authorities are, however, denying that Alharbi had anything to do with the bombings.

That leads to what appears to be three Saudis being spotted near the scene of the explosions. Note that one has what appears to be a backpack over his shoulder, via Asian Week:

http://shoebat.com/2013/04/17/innocent-saudi-spotted-with-two-other-saudis-at-marathon/

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Mother of God! You mean a Saudi man was hanging out with other Saudi men? Well the thought of that is just preposterous!

Yes, just like the hijackers, including Mohammed Atta, on flights AA11 and UA175 that took off from Boston's Logan International on the morning of September 11, 2001 and flew those planes into infamy. Just Saudi guys hanging. Why should it arouse any suspicions?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Yes, just like the hijackers, including Mohammed Atta, on flights AA11 and UA175 that took off from Boston's Logan International on the morning of September 11, 2001 and flew those planes into infamy. Just Saudi guys hanging. Why should it arouse any suspicions?

You mean like Timothy McVeigh/Charles Manson/insert any other murderer hanging out with his friends? Should I be more worried about Saudi guys hanging out than white guys? No type of person is more likely to kill me than any other type of person. There are bad people of every race, religion, sex, origin, etc. Bad people exist, they are not the Saudis. Nor are they the whites. Nor the blacks. Bad people are just that: bad people.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    You mean like Timothy McVeigh/Charles Manson/insert any other murderer hanging out with his friends? Should I be more worried about Saudi guys hanging out than white guys? No type of person is more likely to kill me than any other type of person. There are bad people of every race, religion, sex, origin, etc. Bad people exist, they are not the Saudis. Nor are they the whites. Nor the blacks. Bad people are just that: bad people.

This is provably, statistically untrue. Just because you'd wish it to be true does not make it true. If I were an investigator and there was a report of several white supremacists, or tax protestors "hanging out" at the marathon that would arouse my suspicion. If in 1944, a group of recent German immigrants were "hanging out" in front of the tank factory, that would arouse my suspicions. Sometimes inferences about motive can be inferred from nationality or religion or race enough to warrant investigation. Doesn't imply guilt, but is sufficient to raise questions. Blind, politically correct stupidity is dangerous.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    And the Saudi is being deported on national security grounds....
    Report: Saudi National Ruled Out as

He was here past his student visa. A good ways post it. I don't generally :tinfoil: but this whole thing stinks. Tactical agents everywhere, abruptly ending press conferences when people ask why they heard there was a drill and to be calm before the blasts. Now this. It's ******* weird.

MolonLabe7

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Muncie
    They are probably cracking open a cold one enjoying each others company. I mean come on, he probably hasn't seen one of his relatives in awhile.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    This is provably, statistically untrue. Just because you'd wish it to be true does not make it true. If I were an investigator and there was a report of several white supremacists, or tax protestors "hanging out" at the marathon that would arouse my suspicion. If in 1944, a group of recent German immigrants were "hanging out" in front of the tank factory, that would arouse my suspicions. Sometimes inferences about motive can be inferred from nationality or religion or race enough to warrant investigation. Doesn't imply guilt, but is sufficient to raise questions. Blind, politically correct stupidity is dangerous.

So, in your eyes being Saudi and being at a marathon is on par with Germans hanging out in front of a tank factory in 1944? Please tell me you are not a LEO.

Should the Saudis avoid large groups of people and just stay at home all the time where the people who are uncomfortable with seeing them because they might be a terrorist. Sounds like another group who gets demonized. Sounds like gun owners to the antis.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    So, in your eyes being Saudi and being at a marathon is on par with Germans hanging out in front of a tank factory in 1944? Please tell me you are not a LEO.

Should the Saudis avoid large groups of people and just stay at home all the time where the people who are uncomfortable with seeing them because they might be a terrorist. Sounds like another group who gets demonized. Sounds like gun owners to the antis.

If the tank factory then blew up then maybe :dunno:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel

Please tell me you're not an LEO. Saudis being at a marathon where a terrorist act occurs near where they're standing yes is on the same par and prompts questions. I'm not saying they should be arrested, imprisoned, executed or any anything other than being questioned. Tell me a reason to not ask them questions that doesn't reference politically correct uniform farts. I would also question guys seen holding large bags or "I love explosives" or "I'm with Bill Ayres" also.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Nope, not a LEO. Just don't see how a group of Saudis standing near where a bomb went off is any more incriminating than the hundreds of other people standing there. Want to question them on what they saw, fine. Want to question them on what they were doing there, no bueno. Your own words:

It's profiling and frankly, it's getting ridiculous to think that you can't be a Saudi in a free country without automatically being labeled suspicious. Why not profile the 100+ other WHITE people standing there?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Like I said, it's fair to ask everyone around what they saw, but to label them suspicious just because they are Saudis where a bomb went off is ludicrous. You act like a white person has never bombed anywhere before and that it's only middle easterners that are bombing us. What was Timothy McVeigh again? Do I care about political correctness? No, but I do believe in equality of people. If they were spotted with a bag in one photo and nothing later, I would consider that suspicious. If they were photographed with nothing in any photos, they aren't that suspicious just because of their skin color. This isn't 1960.

FWIW:: I haven't seen one picture of him with a bag, let alone one of him or his friends with a bag and then without a bag.

Top Bottom