Saudi "Person of Interest" Bin Ladens son?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I saw it roll across my facebook news feed today. Maybe that's why the administration is trying to cover this guy's involvement up. To have OBL's offspring stirring up the **** would not set well with BHO, I'm sure.

We may never know :popcorn:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Far fetched? Maybe, but it wouldn't surprise me either. Nor would it surprise me that the regime knows it and that is what they are covering up.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Nice find.

I have not heard this yet. Glenns been all over this guy for days and I would think if this was true, it would have been mentioned. Very interesting.

bluewraith

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Akron
    Looking at the pictures I can see a resemblance, but I also have trouble telling members of my own family apart at times.

(Yes, we came from Kentucky.)

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Nice find.

I have not heard this yet. Glenns been all over this guy for days and I would think if this was true, it would have been mentioned. Very interesting.

I almost wonder if this is what Beck was talking about. Remember the bit about knowing who this guy is and he is a bad bad bad man. Then he backed off for some reason.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    IIRC There was a significant number of the Bin Laden family living the Boston area before 9/11.
    I seem to recall them trying to distance themselves out of concern for their business holdings there.
    Could have been their kin or a crazy coincidence. :dunno::D

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I almost wonder if this is what Beck was talking about. Remember the bit about knowing who this guy is and he is a bad bad bad man. Then he backed off for some reason.

I listened to his show where he addressed that bad x 3 comment--he said he was referring to the guy having been designated a 212-3B terrorist.:twocents:

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Is this the same person of interest that Michelle Obama was reported to have been visiting in the hospital?

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne

I do. . .this would make sense.

He has been repeating this phrase quit a bit the last few days. "There are many things that I believe that I shall never say but I shall never say the things that I do not believe". I always liked that one.

Top Bottom