• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I have wondered when we would see this, the indictment and prosecution of the trainers of the Brother Kablamezov. Well, the feds have finally gotten around to watching you tube in Russian and started taking down some of the terror trainers here in the CONUS.

With all the training vidoes in Russian I have long wondered why FBI is allowing them to remain unmolested here in the States. Perhaps the better question, why did the feds let these knuckleheads into the country in the first place?:dunno:

» Uzbek national indicted in US for terrorism - Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Give him his trial, and if he's found guilty execute him. (I suppose we'd have to allow for his appeals though.)

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Because diversity is our strength.

ICE lets them in and then FBI watches them in their training camps (and why are these loons allowed to have training camps all over the CONUS?) and then we are shocked when their students have SJS?

The feds have allowed these camps for decades. I do not understand why every 8th grade drop out hilljack tweeker with a meth lab gets a DEA CLET response with IFVs and machine guns but terror training camps get a white utility van marked "we are not feds" parked down the road with two guys wearing headsets armed with yellow pads inside?:dunno:

Anywho it is about time they start taking down these knuckleheads.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    ICE lets them in and then FBI watches them in their training camps (and why are these loons allowed to have training camps all over the CONUS?) and then we are shocked when their students have SJS?

The feds have allowed these camps for decades. I do not understand why every 8th grade drop out hilljack tweeker with a meth lab gets a DEA CLET response with IFVs and machine guns but terror training camps get a white utility van marked "we are not feds" parked down the road with two guys wearing headsets armed with yellow pads inside?:dunno:

Cain't have martial law w/out widespread civil unrest, donchaknow?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Cain't have martial law w/out widespread civil unrest, donchaknow?

Well, the terror camps here in the USA don't have that many students for "civil unrest" but the problem is that they are building a training cadre for the next generation of Brothers Kablamezov.

I have asked for years why these are not cut out, but I assume the feds would rather watch and track.:dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If he is hosting terror training camps, then is he not considered an enemy combatant? Should be thrown to a military trial.

No. You are only an enemy combatant if they want you to be, your own actions notwithstanding. For example, being a veteran, believing in following the Constitution, supporting the Second Amendment, opposing illegal immigration, opposing abortion, and believing in the second coming of Christ make you dangerous in a terroristic sort of way, but actually engaging in terrorism doesn't necessarily flag you as a terrorist. Ask Bill Ayres, who is apparently OK in spite of having been a founding member of a terrorist group and engaged in actual terroristic activities.

Stickfight

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Dountoun ND
    Thus illustrating the pitfalls of allowing your government to draw up secret to-murder lists, put people to death without due process, maintain secret gulags, hide its activities behind the veil of national security, etc etc.

You killed that guy but not this guy, why? We can't tell you, National Security.

Am I next on the list? We can't tell you, National Security.

Liberty1911

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012

Come on. I think you know exactly why.

Top Bottom