Great Britan is arresting Muslim haters.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    The legitimacy of the arrests rest on what was said, I would guess. If they were calling on people to go out and kill people or beat people or cause property damage they could be arrested in many places right here in America. We don't know what the arrestees actually said. In may states here in the US you can be arrested for making threats and the charges will stick. It's called terroristic threatening and it's been around for many a year. Guess the Brits emulated the US and made it illegal to threaten people with harm.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    The legitimacy of the arrests rest on what was said, I would guess. If they were calling on people to go out and kill people or beat people or cause property damage they could be arrested in many places right here in America. We don't know what the arrestees actually said. In may states here in the US you can be arrested for making threats and the charges will stick. It's called terroristic threatening and it's been around for many a year. Guess the Brits emulated the US and made it illegal to threaten people with harm.

Unless you are Jimmy Hoffa Jr. - no purple

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Couple of issues here, the most obvious is that we do not know what was said to get these people arrested.
    The other, isn't there something in the Quaran, (or whatever the muslim book is called) about exterminating anyone that does not follow islam? Wouldn't that be kind of the same thing here by default if you follow islam? Your rule book stating that you must kill anyone that does not agree with you?
    Eh-whatever. So tired of all the PC bull nowadays.

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Couple of issues here, the most obvious is that we do not know what was said to get these people arrested.
    The other, isn't there something in the Quaran, (or whatever the muslim book is called) about exterminating anyone that does not follow islam? Wouldn't that be kind of the same thing here by default if you follow islam? Your rule book stating that you must kill anyone that does not agree with you?
    Eh-whatever. So tired of all the PC bull nowadays.

I agree with this. People do not know what was said, but don't we have radical white extremist and militias everyday who's goal is to eradicate this country of all non-whites? They are not arrested purely on their views. Theres plenty of cases in this country where we do not arrest people on what they say or believe. Thats the opposite of what GB is doing. And if it is in the Quaran to kill everyone, should we ban the quaran and arrest anyone who believes it?

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    Governments are obviously terribly afraid of the muslims and therefore attack those that would criticize the muslims. Governments are manned by nothing but cowards.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Basically in GB if you have anything bad to say about a group you can't. I know a lot of Americans don't appreciate our 1st amendment like they should and this would be the consequences of not having it. I guess GB loves Muslims more than ole Barry.

In Britain, Police Arrest Twitter And Facebook Users If They Make Anti-Muslim Statements - SFGate

It's like Sheikh Obama proclaimed in all the lands, "The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."

Great Britain obeyed the Sheikh.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I reviewed several different articles on the three arrests. They all refer to them as being insulting and inciting hatred. None of the articles allege any threats or incitement of violence.

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Still waiting on them getting me haha.
    Proud Infidel right here.

You have to be really careful what you say here though. Section 5 of the UK public order act makes it illegal to say or do anything which MAY offend a person or group. It doesn't matter if the person or group is not actually offended. For instance if i was to see a group of my gay friends on the street i would happily shout over to them "allright there ya bunch of queerhawks" and they would likely return the greeting with something along the lines of "Shut it breeder" everyone would smile, hug and have a good old chat and catch up maybe head out for a few drinks or whatnot.

If the cops saw or heard me doing that though well i'm looking at being arrested under section five and imprisoned for seven years for "inciting hatred" and "discrimination" because even though i didn't, i MAY have caused offence to them by calling them queerhawks. Every single one of them could come to my defence at trial and it wouldn't matter. Some poor passerby could possibly have heard me and had their precious feelings hurt.

Now personally this threat of prison has never really bothered me because it's not exactly a difficult law to get around you just have to be good with words.
    Never say things like "all muslims have to go" instead say "Islamic extremists and Hate preachers need to be deported". If you have an issue with Islam itself then you are perfectly entitled to stand on the street and tell people WHY you hate Islam. You must list logical facts about it. Never mention that 95% of child sex crimes in the UK are commited by muslims because that's a one way prison ticket. You have to focus on why the religion itself is vile and disgusting and not the followers. The followers are the victims of the religion, they must be pitied and protected by special laws. You must point out that you hate the religio because it says things like Muhammed married his 6 year old bride Aisha and raped her (consumated his marriage) when she was 9. That is says muhammed is the perfect man and all Muslims must strive to be like him. This infers that Islam as a religion is a Religion that condones and promotes peadophilia.

You're perfectly safe then. Though i feel that the UK likes to cange the law for whatever case they are trying at court in order to suit their needs so you never know.
    Still a proud Infidel. I'm never going to bow to Islam so they'll get me one day anyway.

Mark-of-Scotland

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yeah. I'd be packing my bags and moving.

Not gonna Happen.
    I was told by the police to put away my National Flags on Election day because it offended other nationalities and was intimidating voters but the lad next to me had a 5ft communist party flag...that was ok though haha.

Sorry but i'm Stuck in Scotland forever offending minorities and protected classes in the name of free speech and Nationalism

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not gonna Happen.
    I was told by the police to put away my National Flags on Election day because it offended other nationalities and was intimidating voters but the lad next to me had a 5ft communist party flag...that was ok though haha.

Sorry but i'm Stuck in Scotland forever offending minorities and protected classes in the name of free speech and Nationalism

So now sitting in jail is considered an equal consequence with insulting someone? How did you guys allow your country to get like that?

It's probably the same way we're letting ours become like that.

Top Bottom