• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I am undecided, though I listen to his radio program in the morning as I'm able.

That said, it's rewarding to hear him talk about some of the things he does, like Woodrow Wilson, the Ukranian famine, etc.

He might be a little nuts, but even if he is, what difference does it make, since there are a number of pukes on MSNBC, CNN and the like who are much, much, nuttier?

I guess his presentation style, at least on the radio, lacks a little maturity at times.

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    I find him entertaining and on target a certain % of the time.... that's all I'll commit to :D

I'm with you. I will go one step further and say I like his overwhelming approach to journalism. He is loud and boisterous.

Woodsman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New albany
    The one thing I really like is how he resorts to using some of our past history to explain we have done this before, or, how the small incremental changes that keep taking place have changed how it used to be. Most of these changes have occurred within three generations also. Grandparents, parents, and ourselves (if you are 40 or 50).

Too many younger people today do not have those memories to see how much it has changed. They only see what they have experienced so far. Each little change is one more step away from where we should be as I see it.

Beck gets a little wound up, but I'm OK with that. I would rather see someone passionate and using facts rather than someone yelling and making crap up to sell a point.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Honestly, I think Glenn Beck is someone we need in public office. His ideas are not new but in many ways fall in line with what the framers had in mind when forming our country.

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    It's refreshing to hear a young person like Mr. Beck recount history the way I remember it instead of the crap that passes for history on the TV and in the schools today.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I was a fan when Glenn first hit the air. Loved all of his examples and illustrations he did, around the budget, and spending and so forth.

But now he seems to be changing. I was all set to "expose FEMA camps", then backed out, saying it was all loony talk.

Now he seems to be going after Debra Medina in Texas, called her a 9/11 Truther...

I dunno, Alex Jones is starting to pick Glenn apart in places.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQpn0aR8kl0]YouTube - Sarah Palin 9/11 Truther controversy explodes[/ame]

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Glenn Beck's speech at CPAC tonight was fantastic!
    We need more people like him that aren't afraid to speak the truth and question what our government is doing.

True, he get's carried away at times (very animated), but the fact is: he gets the point across in a way that might be overlooked if he did so in a more subdued manner.

Yes, he is an entertainer, but a teacher as well. He has reminded me of many things that I had forgotten and taught me things I didn't know. And as per his instructions, I did check out things that I didn't know myself.

It's a shame we can't get him/his message out into the mainstream.
    We need more people to hear the truth.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    I like the guy too. He is entertaining, he has to be or nobody would watch him and then he'd be just like us hanging out in this forum.

So he has to be provocative, entertaining, and thought provoking.

I agree with his political views almost 100% of the time. He is a good Mormon with traditional family values.

Hope he is available to listen to for a long time.

Last edited:

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    He's no different from Rush Limbaugh, Keith Olbermann, Sean Hannity, or Chris Matthews. He's a self-described rodeo clown who ultimately does nothing but entertain people of a certain political demographic.

gmviso

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Glenn is an interesting mix.

He's an entertainer, an educator, a motivator and a patriot! :patriot:

He takes a little getting used to, but hey, who else is is exposing the progressives for what they really are?

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Honestly, I think Glenn Beck is someone we need in public office. His ideas are not new but in many ways fall in line with what the framers had in mind when forming our country.

Im split on the idea of him being in office, I would see him better at a "common sense CZAR" lol But no really I think he would do well in office he isnt afraid to to say what he means and mean what he says, he can admit when he is wrong, he doesnt hide his past.

I was a fan when Glenn first hit the air. Loved all of his examples and illustrations he did, around the budget, and spending and so forth.

But now he seems to be changing. I was all set to "expose FEMA camps", then backed out, saying it was all loony talk.

Remember he has said on the air many times "there are things that I believe that I shall not say" Possibly not going that far out just yet as to not put people in a panic. I did some research on the FEMA thing and soem of it just seemed way far out there to be true.

I enjoy the radio show when I can it is alot more politically INCORRECT with jokes and humor. Pat and Stu are great sidekicks.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Beck is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Many of his listeners (followers) have convinced themselves to trust Beck. After all, he looks like a sheep and he sounds like a sheep; therefore, he must be a sheep.

The problem is, as time goes by as Beck looks and sounds sheepish, the rest of the flock let down their guard and just accept him as another sheep.

BUT, when the critical moment comes and danger is near, the sheep turn to their loud-mouthed, entertaining leader to take them to safety; only to find out that the sheep is really the wolf, and they all get slaughtered.

The difference between Fox News and the other MSM news networks is that Fox's Kool-Aid is Red instead of Blue. :koolaid:

Top Bottom