• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    J. Neil Schulman has 20 questions for Ahmadinejad, (and by extension for the 9/11 Truthers who are on the same side).

via J. Neil Schulman

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has called the September 11, 2001 attacks on New York’s World Trade Center and the Pentagon “a complicated intelligence scenario and act” used by the U.S. as an excuse for the war on terror, Iran’s state TV has reported. “September 11 was a big lie and a pretext for the war on terror and a prelude to invading Afghanistan.” So here are twenty questions I wish President Ahmadinejad to answer.

1. Who is the mastermind for the 9/11 attacks?
    2. What clandestine intelligence agency or agencies of the United States sanctioned the 9/11 attacks?
    3. Name all known persons who were aware of the planned 9/11 attacks prior to 9/11.
    4. Given that the plan involved the destruction and long-term contamination of the chief financial district not only of the United States but of most financial elites, why were the financial power elites willing to kill thousands of their own functionaries and poison their own turf?
    5. Since no oil or other commodity of value was secured as a consequence of the wars launched in response to the 9/11 attacks, what goal was so important and pressing that the financial power elites behind the 9/11 attacks were willing to risk the political and economic destabilization of the United States?
    6. Since the 1993 attempt to bring down the World Trade Center did not involve hijacking commercial jetliners but explosive demolition, would not another explosive demolition have been even more plausible as a casus belli for whatever war the “insider” 9/11 perpetrators had in mind?
    7. The overall costs and damages of the 9/11 attacks add up to trillions of dollars. In simple terms of investment and profit, what financial payoff could justify this multi-trillion-dollar investment?
    8. Since the 9/11 attacks were contrary to the national interests of the United States, what specific foreign or multinational cabal was behind the 9/11 attacks, and why are Muslims (specifically Arabs and Sunni, often enough Iran’s own enemies) automatically clear of being suspects?
    9. Former FBI agent William O’Neill — who had left the FBI when his warnings of Osama bin Laden’s plans to attack the United States were ignored — was security chief of the World Trade Center at the time of the 9/11 attacks, and died on 9/11 at the World Trade Center. How could any 9/11 conspirators get by O’Neill’s suspicious and watchful eye in planting explosives in the World Trade Center?
    10. Vice President Dick Cheney is often linked to the 9/11 attacks. How did the Vice President of the United States get into a chain of command for such an operation when the only Constitutional power given to the Vice President of the United States is to break a tie vote as President of the Senate?
    Read the other questions at the source.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Mr. Abajibajab (my name for him) regularly demonstrates his lack of comprehension about how the world works every day. He should simply stand in front of the TV cameras with a sign around his neck that says "fool".:):

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    well we will never know for sure who all was involved. all i know is that after sept 11 the U.S. government gained a lot.

1. patriot act (which basicly gives them the power to take a healthy power dump on the U.S. constitution and all of its citizens, whenever it wants to)

2. generated HUGE wealth for small and large businesses across america who won contract and still are for the war on terror.

3. is still scaring the sheep into believing if they dont give away all the rest of ther rights then bin laden himself is gonna kick down their door and jihad their a**es

4. gave government the ability to get bigger and go deeper underground.

all im saying is i better never find out my own governement sent me and my brothers into harms way for a false reason perpetrated by their own selfish reasons. i lost good friends and i'd like to always know their lives werent lost, and still being lost for nothing.

R.I.P. my Brothers

Jeronimo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    mmmm... propaganda.
    These "truthers" are getting pretty bad, don't cha think? First, John Bedell the pentagon shooter. Now Ahmadinejad. Someone should really do something about these people.

Sarcasm aside, you have some good questions here. You're covering some of the conspiracy theories put forth by self-acclaimed truthers. But the movement as a whole isn't about making assertions, but rather asking questions. The fact is, that if the investigators and 9/11 commission had covered everything, there would be no questions to ask.

If you think that there's no reason to doubt the official conspiracy theory. Well then, you haven't really looked into it.

Top Bottom