• ...and so much more!
  • ruger17hmr

Shooter
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    Indy
    You have my vote!

You cannot possibly do any worse job than those in charge now.

Although I wonder who would in the right mind like to become president.

Good luck to you!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    That guy's map sucks. The last thing we need is to be stuck in the same group as Illinois and Minnesota!!!

Can't we throw in with Kentucky?

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    That guy's map sucks. The last thing we need is to be stuck in the same group as Illinois and Minnesota!!!

Can't we throw in with Kentucky?

And being dominated by Canada? Canada has trouble dominating Canada. Maybe the reverse, making Canada a fiefdom of the Midwestern states (not Illinois). I think we'd throw in with Kentucky and Alabama and the like.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I don't get why he claims all these regions will fall under different countries influence or control. If something like this were to happen I think each region would become its own country (kind of like Europe) but keep its ideas and practices a lot like the former USA.

I don't see the Cali region being influenced by Asia seeing as its across the Pacific, same goes with the Eastern seaboard falling under EU. As for the Northern states going to Canada...yea right, they'd take them over. I can see the Texas region being influenced by Mexico, but they are way too stubborn and independent to be anything other that the United States of Texas.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    The best thing since sliced bread (except for the Illinois part). Could you imagine a loose union of 50 soveriegn countries tied together by a weak federal government for interstate commerce and national defense...oh wait, we had that.

Top Bottom