Breaking: Obama Administration Removed Faisal Shahzad From Terror Surveillance List

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    http://biggovernment.com/jhoft/2010...-from-terror-surveillance-list-before-attack/

by Jim Hoft
    More hope and change…
    Faisal Shahzad was removed from the national terrorist surveillance list before the Times Square attack.
    Confessed terrorist Faisal Shahzad was removed from the Department of Homeland Security travel lookout list sometime after Barack Obama came into office.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-20004263-10391695.html
    CBS reported:
    Sources tell CBS News that would-be Times Square bomber Faisal Shahzad appeared on a Department of Homeland Security travel lookout list – Traveler Enforcement Compliance System (TECS) – between 1999 and 2008 because he brought approximately $80,000 cash or cash instruments into the United States.
    The New York Times reported that the person who bought Faisal’s apartment back in 2004 was interviewed by federal investigators.
    George LaMonica, a 35-year-old computer consultant, said he bought his two-bedroom condominium in Norwalk, Conn., from Mr. Shahzad for $261,000 in May 2004. A few weeks after he moved in, Mr. LaMonica said, investigators from the national Joint Terrorism Task Force [JTTF] interviewed him, asking for details of the transaction and for information about Mr. Shahzad. It struck Mr. LaMonica as unusual, but he said detectives told him they were simply “checking everything out.”
    The Strata Sphere is all over this story.
    Barack Obama began shutting down Bush-era terrorist investigations last year including the investigation of Faisal Shahzad.
    We all know what happened next.
    Last week Faisal almost blew a hole in the middle of Times Square.
    The only thing that saved the people of New York was Faisal’s incompetence.
    UPDATE: Faisal Shahzad had contacts with several other terrorist leaders including the radical American-born Muslim cleric Anwar Awlaki, the Taliban Chief, and the Mumbai Massacre mastermind.
    http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/faisa...-mumbai-massacre-mastermind/story?id=10575061
    ABC reported:
    Shahzad also had a web of jihadist contacts that included big names tied to terror attacks in the U.S. and abroad, including the figure who has emerged as a central figure in many recent domestic terror attempts – radical American-born Muslim cleric Anwar Awlaki.
    Besides Awlaki, sources say Shahzad was also linked to a key figure in the Pakistani Taliban, its Emir Beitullah Mehsud, who was killed in a drone missile strike in 2009. The Mehsuds had been family friends of Shahzad, who is the son of a former high-ranking Pakistani military officer.

So I wonder how many more like this guy are no longer being watched?
    I also am concerned that his removal was intentionally done so he could complete his mission. I know it is a bit of a stretch, but my spidey senses are tingling on this whole mess.

Bert

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Shelbyville
    Everybody wanted change , everybody got change . Now everybody needs to get out and vote these people out . real change .

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    But I thought this guy was just upset because he was in foreclosure... :dunno:

The ruling junta clearly fears the patriotic Americans of this country more than he does the Islamofascists.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    And just remember that everyone started looking out for that middle aged WHITE guy who took off his sweatshirt not too far from the SUV. I can not believe how much the NYPD and Homeland Security people are patting themselves on the back for the fine policwork that they did. That is BS!!! They did very little. The terrorist got past them and would have killed a lot of innocent people had not the citizenry been vigiliant and the bomber been stupid and incompetent. The newspeople even went ahead and helped the next attacker by telling them about the several VINS that are on vehicles. I am really concerned about our elected officials and the news media. What can you expect from a country that is at the point where nearly half the households pay no federal income tax? They are more concerned about a big brother government providing for all of their needs.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    by Jim Hoft
    More hope and change…
    Faisal Shahzad was removed from the national terrorist surveillance list before the Times Square attack.

Good. The only reason he should be on it is because he's part of an intelligence network. So far, he hasn't done anything to us.

May 6, 2010

To Quote Chico Marx, “Who Are You Going to Believe, Me or Your Eyes?”

Posted by David Kramer on May 6, 2010 06:04 AM
    Does the suspect who is seen in this video tape walking away from that Times Square SUV involved in the [false flag operation potential] terrorist bombing…

YouTube - nyc.flv

…resemble anything like the suspect the Gestapo arrested?

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    Good. The only reason he should be on it is because he's part of an intelligence network. So far, he hasn't done anything to us.

May 6, 2010

To Quote Chico Marx, “Who Are You Going to Believe, Me or Your Eyes?”

Posted by David Kramer on May 6, 2010 06:04 AM
    Does the suspect who is seen in this video tape walking away from that Times Square SUV involved in the [false flag operation potential] terrorist bombing…
    …resemble anything like the suspect the Gestapo arrested?

Do you lay awake at night thinking up ridiculous things to say or does it just come naturally?

Top Bottom