Where can I get a Hoosier Record Buck Program book?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My dad has a buck in the book. I had it remounted and would like to get a copy of the book to keep with it. I'm also thinking about having a plaque of some sort made to display with it. TIA

jbwhttail

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Wait until February when the NEW book will be out. You can get it at the Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo Feb 18-20 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Ok, I'll probably wait until the deer expo then. Someone mentioned to me about having a new certificate made. Is it a possibility to get replacement ceritificates? Here's the rack by the way.

ar024.jpg

jbwhttail

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    A new certificate can be issued for a small charge, I think it is around 10.00 plus postage. All we need is the year killed and name of hunter. You can call John and order it by phone, his number is 1 574 656 4271 evenings after 6pm

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    Where all can yhou get one scored for the book? I shot one this hunting season and believe it may make the book. Green scored 145. I too would like to know where to find the book.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    A new certificate can be issued for a small charge, I think it is around 10.00 plus postage. All we need is the year killed and name of hunter. You can call John and order it by phone, his number is 1 574 656 4271 evenings after 6pm

I'll try to get him called tomorrow night. Thanks!

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    I actually live in Arizona but the buck is currently at the taxidermist in Hamilton County. Hamilton County is also where the buck was killed. My dad and or brother have both agreed to get it scored for me before getting it out to AZ. Would that be an issue if I wasnt present during the scoring?

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

jbwhttail

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    It can be scored before it is sent to you, you are the owner and someone else signs the papers for scoring.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    how far back does this go? Supposedly one of my grandfathers has a deer in this book. He passed before I was old enough to even comprehend, but I would love to look it up. We actually have the head mount at my parents.

Top Bottom