Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Where can I get a Hoosier Record Buck Program book?

My dad has a buck in the book. I had it remounted and would like to get a copy of the book to keep with it. I'm also thinking about having a plaque of some sort made to display with it. TIA

Plinker
    Look up John Bogucki in North Liberty. He used to be the guy, anyway.
    Thanks, HB

Marksman
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat. Theodore Roosevelt

Plinker
    Wait until February when the NEW book will be out. You can get it at the Indiana Deer and Turkey Expo Feb 18-20 at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.

Ok, I'll probably wait until the deer expo then. Someone mentioned to me about having a new certificate made. Is it a possibility to get replacement ceritificates? Here's the rack by the way.

Plinker
    A new certificate can be issued for a small charge, I think it is around 10.00 plus postage. All we need is the year killed and name of hunter. You can call John and order it by phone, his number is 1 574 656 4271 evenings after 6pm

Where all can yhou get one scored for the book? I shot one this hunting season and believe it may make the book. Green scored 145. I too would like to know where to find the book.
    Saving the world, one misguided youth at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by jbwhttail View Post
    A new certificate can be issued for a small charge, I think it is around 10.00 plus postage. All we need is the year killed and name of hunter. You can call John and order it by phone, his number is 1 574 656 4271 evenings after 6pm
    I'll try to get him called tomorrow night. Thanks!

Also, horn, hell of a nice buck!
    Saving the world, one misguided youth at a time!

Plinker
    We score deer at The Deer and Turkey Expo, also if you give me your county I will list a scorer in your area. You must wait 60 days for the drying period. Or you can contact one listed here

Hoosier Hunting - IDHA Certified Scorers

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast