Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Going back out in the morning wish me luck!!!

Good luck. I'll probably head over there tomorrow with my dad for a while. The crappie should be starting to move shallow this week with the warm weather coming in. I'll be in my black Lund. If u see us stop us and say hi.

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

Shooter
    From Target Reference Point ZZ17, go 500 meters on a azimuth of 69 degrees; I'm in defilade.
    Quote Originally Posted by whackmaster66 View Post
    Yup those Hybrid strippers are fun to catch. They like to fight... Did you stay around the launch area?? Minnows are really good to use on EC too....
    Are there locations at Eagle Creek that you would recommend to fish from shore? I haven't been Walleye fishing in decades, what would you say is the favorite bait/lure of the Walleye there?

The walleye are very few and far between at eagle creek. The few I catch are usually pretty small, in the 10" range. They stock it pretty good but in my opinion there is not really a fishable population with any size. Fishing around the 56th street bridge is always a good spot from the shore. You never know what you are going to catch. Lots of nice catfish, crappie, and wipers.

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

15 crappie, 2 white bass 2 bulll heads, and 1 walleye.

Quote Originally Posted by Dtrap View Post
    Good luck. I'll probably head over there tomorrow with my dad for a while. The crappie should be starting to move shallow this week with the warm weather coming in. I'll be in my black Lund. If u see us stop us and say hi.
    Didn't see your post till I got home we fished from 7am to 4:30pm I was happy that my little trolling motor got us all the way to the other side of the lake! lol we caught just about everything in about 18 foot of water right on the bottom! Worms and minnows caught the walleye on a worm. All in all was a good day we threw back a lot of little fish!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2