• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SigFan07

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Indiana
    I was checking the site for the Indianaplis Boat, Sport and Travel show and just saw who was going to be making appearances. Jerry McKinnis and Mike Iaconelli. I'm a fan of Iaconelli. I have his Advanced Finesse Bass Strategies DVD and I think it's one of the best fishing DVDs in my collection. There is also going to be some guy called John Holod who is an outdoors cinematographer. Shooting video outside in nature is one of my favorite things to do along with fishing. I hope to make it to hear both Iaconelli and Holod. I wouldn't mind hearing the legend McKinnis too. Wow.

Highlights | Renfro - Boat, Sport & Travel

Last edited:

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    The same time as the Boat, Sport and Travel show is the deer and turkey classic, but I think its just a fri. - sun deal ... I go every year just to see the bucks that have been brought in to be scored.. Then run over to tackle town and get some crappie jigs and soft baits, Sun. is the best day to go they drop prices and the bucks have been scored and are on the wall... Its cool cause they are all Indiana bucks... The DNR has a wall too of some of the bucks that have been poached..

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I took my wife for the 1st time last year.. was pretty fun.. she got bored pretty quick but was a trooper. I have gone every year for the last 15 years.. the boys and I always went on a Saturday and had fun then topped it off at White Castles... they did not have any around here. 30 pack and 2 sacks of fries.. the trip home was toxic. Hope to go this year but the boys are all out of the house and busy so it may be the wife and I again.. still fun.

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I went last year on Friday and the place was empty when I got there around noon. It was great. The crowd had started to pick up by the time I left (especially in the D & T expo). I would much rather go up on Friday again this year but I don't want to burn a vacation day to do it. I will probably go on Sunday to check for deals.

Meena

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Central IN
    I will be there. I havent missed since Dad starting taking me as a little boy and I am 47 now. My Dad has since passed but me and my two boys go now and keep the tradition going. I used to enjoy the stage show in the coliseum if any of you remember those days?

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I am going to the Motorcycle expo on the 22nd (hoping to pick up some riding gear), but will hit up the other show also. Going to the Chicago Auto show the 21st.

Trying to get my wife to go again but the sleazy biker chicks and " you call that fashion show" was brought up so I am doubting that she makes the journey.. I just like hitting all the areas and eating some beef jerky..

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I will be there. I havent missed since Dad starting taking me as a little boy and I am 47 now. My Dad has since passed but me and my two boys go now and keep the tradition going. I used to enjoy the stage show in the coliseum if any of you remember those days?

I really liked the show too.

I remember we used to call it "The Tank Show". For the life of me, I cannot remember why.

Meena

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Central IN
    Next to the stage was a water pool where they did the lumberjack show. That is where you probably got the tank show from. That is also where they did the fishing seminars before the Hawg trough came along.

SigFan07

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Indiana
    Timmy Horton is going to be at the Alabama Tourism booth February 28th. His TV show isn't bad. I would't mind getting my picture taken with him. He seems pretty cool.

Top Bottom