• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oezer35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2016
    Knox
    Was just wondering if there are any waterfowl hunters here and how'd your season go. NWI seemed like the birds just never got here. Goofy weather here and. It cold enough up north. Had a couple decent days when we hit the birds moving in to some low pressure areas. Other than that is was a very down year to say the least.

indybrad

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Not really a waterfowl hunter, but I've been a couple times. We had hundreds of ducks on the water last year at our family lake in Monroe County. Not so much this year.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Year was the best in a decade. Opening day we killed blue and green teal, mallard, shoveler, woodies, black duck and widgeon. That's a record for us.

Numbers were very high and I passed on many easy shots. Bird numbers were good until freeze up in East Central WI.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Don't have anywhere to hunt Indiana, so I hunt ohio. We don't hunt far from the Indiana line. Only killing 3 birds in our normal spots, we try ed a new spot and was able to get about 20 over a month time frame. Another year like that and we will be sad to say that duck hunting will be over for us. Every year seems to get worse.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I used to have a nice goose spot. Gave it up yrs ago. Proly try for a few in the early season.
    If it's already spoken for I'll have to move down to the river, farmer has access all along it. Good dude too.
    Like fetching dead geese on dry land.........

Ducks along his old creek (sometimes). Usually woodies. Surprised me yrs ago, how darn good they taste!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ryandeleeuw340
    Top Bottom