• Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I enjoy going but DAYUM it always cost me too much money!:faint:

it's all mostly mental dollars / daydreams for us. My wife and I love looking at the huge motor coaches / 5th wheels and stuff. The kids REALLY like that they're able to climb in and out of all that stuff, too. They absolutely love it.

We generally only spend real money on admission and perhaps a snack of some kind while there. And some of that wine slushy mix that my wife loves. And maybe some fudge. And jerky.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    My son and I should be wandering through the 2nd weekend, since we double up with the Deer, Turkey, and Waterfowl Expo. I'll try to remember to stop by for the INGO secret handshake...
    homer-handshake-o.gif

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I'm with Tactically Fat on this one. Bring the youngsters and let them climb and crawl all over everything while the wife and I stroll around and have a few snacks. Head back to the telly and swim in the pool and chill awhile. Great way to break up the winter.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    From those who have attended, how much bass fishing stuff (non boats) is there to see?

There is literally a tackle town. TONS of gear. They also have a bunch of outfitters and vacation fishing destinations there with fliers, brochures , etc.

they also usually have a huge tank where guest speakers and "celebrity" fishing pros do seminars, etc.

If you want bass fishing you will get your fill.

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    Tomorrow's the big day for us. I pulled a muscle in my back so I won't be able to do the secret handshake for anyone that stops by. But, I'm sure the wildindiana.com video camera crew will be available for any two INGO members that want to stop by and show the world how the super secret handshake done.

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    A BIG THANKS to all those that stopped by our booth. Indytechnerd and I attempted to do the secret INGO handshake but a woman screamed and fainted dead away, some guy threw his mega soft drink on us, and a slew of ICOs tried to cite us for rude and improper behavior. We did have TV personalities Melissa Bachman and Eddie Salter stop by. Eddie was a hoot to interview, literally. You can watch all the interviews on our Facebook page under www.facebook.com/wildindiana/

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    I was there on Saturday. Found out that my wife and stepson hate big crowds. Needless to say we didn't stay long so I didn't get to look at much. I did hear that Saturday set a record for attendance, whether or not that is true.

AGarbers

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Martinsville
    I was there on Saturday. Found out that my wife and stepson hate big crowds. Needless to say we didn't stay long so I didn't get to look at much. I did hear that Saturday set a record for attendance, whether or not that is true.

I believe it. I was tasked with getting the folks scheduled to be interviewed live on Facebook to our booth in Tackletown and in places it was a complete traffic jam with no one moving. I would have given anything for a cattle prod.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom