• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I'm cheap when it comes to calls... I spend my discretionary funds on guns and parts. I found a lot of free apps with different predator calls programmed on them on the appstore. Has anyone had luck using a Bluetooth speaker and one of these apps?

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    I have considered it.. There is a call out there that is setup for it, the bullet, I think. The reason I haven't tried it is range. You are limited to the range of the Bluetooth connection.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    I have done the bluetooth thing. I use my cell phone and a portable speaker. It works about to 40-50 feet I'd guess, maybe farther with no obstruction.

I also use it with my truck. It has an in-bed speaker system. Park the truck, blast the bed speakers playing some lovely injured rabbit or chicken and sit back and wait. A lot warmer too and I don't have to even walk anywhere or lug any gear.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    I remember my brother in-law doing it years ago. Used his phone and an amplified speaker.

He always had dead yotes laying around his property with their guts blown out sooooo....

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    We got this waterproof outdoor speaker https://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/ultimate-ears-ue-roll-2/in a Verizon bundle upgrade this past weekend. We took it out Coyote hunting this past Saturday and it worked really well. Nice easy volume controls and decent range...we tried it at 30 feet but will have to test it further away. It did emit a 'low battery' voice that was kinda wierd...we looked at each other trying to figure out what it said? So, that's kinda of a turn-off when you're sending out calls and you get a voice pop in...

Top Bottom