• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wheezy50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Morgan County
    I usually go out a couple times early April but don't really find any till late April-Early May.

Times up nicely with turkey season!!

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i agree. i always find the most mushrooms when i am turkey hunting. its about perfect timing but that is down towards santa clause indiana. in indy a couple days after turkey season

wildhare

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I believe it will be a GREAT year for the shrooms. Last year was awesome. I have places to go south and north. We found mushrooms last year at the end of March down south all the way til mid may. Up north we got them mid april til first weekend of June. Should be a great year with all the snow that stuck on the ground for a few weeks.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i used a 10/17 for roomy's!!....i don't go by any date....just how the woods look and what has started goin' up....could be from the last week of march to the middle of april?....just depends on the sun....

westfork

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Ellettsville
    i have heard reports of blacks being found down around petersburg already. just hearsay though it came from a very reliable morel hunter i know...

never too early to get out in the woods and poke around. i'll be tied up at the dugger gun show this weekend, otherwise i'd get out and look.

jnicol6600

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Kinda looked around on the sand today. didnt see a thing. I have found some of those big red suckers in the bottoms this early though

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    i have heard reports of blacks being found down around petersburg already. just hearsay though it came from a very reliable morel hunter i know...

never too early to get out in the woods and poke around. i'll be tied up at the dugger gun show this weekend, otherwise i'd get out and look.

This post just sounds wrong, imagine somebody unfamiliar with mushrooms seeing this.. I have heard reports of blacks being found down around Petersburg already. This just sounds like a post from Stormfront...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This post just sounds wrong, imagine somebody unfamiliar with mushrooms seeing this.. I have heard reports of blacks being found down around Petersburg already. This just sounds like a post from Stormfront...

:scratch:

Kinda looked around on the sand today. didnt see a thing. I have found some of those big red suckers in the bottoms this early though

Well then, this post must either be about commies or Indians or the gum. :dunno:

2457643793_48312d735c.jpg

:laugh:

And before you squeak, I have Indian on mom's side of the family. :twocents:
    :@ya:

musclecarr

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Owen County
    When we get in the 60 degree range for one week! and by the way, thanks sksnut, I knew you couldn't handle the truth! ;-)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom