• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I am looking to order 3 crates with 6 rifles per crate from Classic Arms. Cost is $180 per rifle, plus actual shipping, which is about $11 per rifle per my quote from them. Bobcat Steel has agreed to receive and transfer the rifles. Once I have all the rifles sold, I will place the order. I require to be paid at the time of you officially stating you want in.

The rifles are in unsorted condition and could be of any make/year/configuration, but all are 91/30 rifles. To make things fair and keep it interesting, I will randomly label the rifles with the buyers' names once they arrive and prior to pick-up. As my benefit for putting this together, I will be keeping the crates.

Ammo is also available in the form of 440 round spam cans or 880 round crates. They are $95 and $185 respectively. Adding these to the order will not add much to shipping so thats what makes it a good deal. Again, keeping the crates.

I have 6 rifles already spoken-for, and I will personally take up to 6 just to get this rolling, but realistically I only want 3. If you want in on this, please post in this thread how many rifles/ammo you want. Once 18 rifles are spoken-for, I will place the order and collect the $. I will update this post once I arrange a date/time/place to pick the rifles up, which I will work out with Bobcat Steel.

RUNNING RIFLE TOTAL:

6-Unidentified INGOer **
    3-VUPDblue **
    1-Cerebus85 --OUT DUE TO NON PAYMENT
    1-Reagan40 **
    1-Scuba591 **
    1-Boogieman **
    2-kpt **
    1-ChaseW **
    1-EvilKidsMeal **

RUNNING AMMO TOTAL

VUPDblue- 1 Crate **
    Reagan40-1 Spam Can **
    Scuba591- 1 Spam Can **
    Boogieman- 1 Crate **
    kpt- 1 Crate**
    JoeG- 2 Crates **
    EvilKidsMeal- 1 Spam Can **

Last edited:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Thinking about jumping in on this... will we need to throw any money your way for transfer fees or is Bobcat being generous?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom