• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    my friend gave me his walther pk380 yesterday to take a look at it. he said that his trigger is loose and wont release hammer. i don't think i'm getting the whole story from him on what happened to it, he may be embarrassed or really not know, but in either event i'm here trying to fix it for him.

i've looked through exploited diagrams of this model and have concluded that the trigger claw is what is broke on it. the trigger wont stay on the axle to reset hammer/fire pin and what gives the trigger a lose feeling.

here's where i need help. not finding any procedures on how to take apart this model past a basic field strip. done may many google and ingo searches with no results. i'd like to order the part and replace it myself to save my friend some money AND get him to the range, otherwise i feel this will sit in his closet and never get fixed or used.

thanks for the help guys and gals!!

(if you need pics i'll post some, but i'm already certain of the part that needs to be replaced)

hd96heritage

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2014
    Wheat-tucky
    yeah, i still can't find any online sources for full tear down of pistol. i need the trigger assembly to come out of frame. i'm really not liking this gun so much. will either take it back to my friend to take to smith, or take it to smith myself because i doubt he will.

Top Bottom