• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    In preparation for my upcoming build, I was wondering if there are any stores that offer a "customizable" lower parts kit. I've checked out the Red Barn Armory "Build Your Own LPK", and that's probably what I'll go with if I can't find a store to do it, but I would like to support a local business if possible. What I'm looking for is a lower parts kit with no grip, no take down/pivot pins, Magpul trigger guard, ambi safety, and ALG ACT trigger. I'd like to stay somewhat close to home. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    Red Barn Armory is the closest I've ever found to having this. It seems like a no brainer and a money maker and I've wondered for a few years why more don't do it.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Never heard of this site before, but a quick search seems to show good feedback.

AR15 Lower Parts Kit, build your own!

Found them too. Picked out everything and went to check out but I wanted to pay with a card rather then a check or money order. I ended up just buying individual parts and pieces from Brownells along with my other accessories for the rifle. It should be here before too long!

Top Bottom