• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    I have a new PRO HUNTER PISTOL , I was wanting to put in a threaded insert in forearm,I was wondering if anybody has ever put a screw in insert in this kinda of forearm? I think its a rubber forearm, its from factory but dont know what forearm is made of.:rockwoot:

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    A screw in insert for what? I have epoxied pillars in my factory forends before to give some stand off space between the forend and barrel, kind of like free floating but not.

diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    I have a T/C PRO HUNTER PISTOL IN .308,I was thinking about putting a forward grip 0n forearm of pistol, to hold down barrel jump,similar to forward grip on a AR.Putting a stock on pistol gives legal problems, I think,SBR and all that.I think this is a good idea,I am getting very close to trying it.I have never seen it done before, and it might be a excellent idea, havent seen anything illegal about doing it?

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    Yep, it'll make it an unregistered AOW. Now, if you put a bipod on it and just happened to hold onto that while you are shooting....

For whatever reason, the angled AFG from MagPul is totally legal on a pistol.

You could get a small section of rail, like for an AR forearm and drill a couple of holes in your T/C forearm in the appropriate location and ise some small machine screws and nuts to attach the rail to your T/C's fore end.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Just a guess.......

that the Magpul AFG probably is of an angle less than 45 degrees and therefor the horizontal component greater than the vertical.

And the device is such that it is not a "stand alone" grip.

Top Bottom