• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oezer35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2016
    Knox
    Ok. I've read the previous thread on Warrior Arms. I'm sorry for the whole ordeal you went through. Maybe I'm stupid but the price seems right to me and I'm on a bit of a budget and plan to have him do a 10.5 upper for me. So regardless of threading and replacement policy, what are the opinions on the product they sell? Not sure how many people have dealt with them but any information is appreciated.

oezer35

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2016
    Knox
    Kind of silly I can't send PMs to people until 50 posts. Anyways if you want to give me your cell is like to pick your brain about it. Thank you.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    The AR is the Erector set of guns. Very few tools are needed and there are tons of Youtube videos. A lot of us are more then willing to guide you threw your build(as mentioned up thread). I and many others have the tools and have done several. Figure out who is closer and go that route. I am in South Bend. It's way cheaper.

G3hkray

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    valparaiso
    I'm in the same boat with the 50 posts here is my cell. 219 689 5727. Have a basic plan of what you want to do with this build and a basic budget. Side benefit of diy is you can buy components when funds become available.

Top Bottom