S&W Revolver Parts?

I recently purchased a nickel Model 36 Chiefs Special with a 68-69 manufacture date and am needing to know where I might be able to find a couple parts. Specifically, an extractor rod and side plate screws. The gun is in beautiful shape with the exception of those small parts and I'm having trouble finding them. I've been watching Numrich but haven't had any luck.

Also, would those parts from other J frames in that time period fit?

Grandmaster
    Smith & Wesson is your friend. Exactly the right parts and the pricing is reasonable. I have replaced all the screws in every S&W I have bought used because people use hardware store screwdrivers instead of hollow ground gun smith screwdrivers

+1 for S&W
    "If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
    Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.
    And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind."
    Major Michael Davis O'Donnell KIA 7 Feb 1978

Numrich: Gunpartscorp.com
    Remember the reason for the season...

May want to check Brownells. I have had good luck finding some S$W parts there.