• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cree

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    Lafayette
    I sponsor a shooter who is really doing extremely well in USPSA. He is a "Master" class shooter and will certainly obtain "Grand Master" in 2017. I built him this custom 1911 for shooting in the "Single Stack" division last year and it ran without so much as a single failure to feed until I stuck a squib-load in the barrel. He is a member of INGO and I hope he is kind when he talks about how a guy shooting his gun with 20-years of police experience can't seem to NOT tap-rack-and-go after a squib.... Fortunately, only the barrel needed replaced and that job is done.

20170104_031934.jpg 20170107_180622.jpg 20170107_190253-1.jpg 20170107_205554.jpg Good Pic II.jpg Good Pic.jpg

The first picture of the lower barrel lugs was after they were cut on the mill. The second picture is after they were polished. Lockup is dead solid and the action is still very smooth. I also milled something on the inside of the slide to to increase the smoothness, but this is a surprise for the owner and I will post a picture later.

Thank you!

Andy Cree

Cree

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    Lafayette
    Test fired at Applied Ballistics indoor range today. 100% functional - no FTF or FTE. Will be shooting this gun at the indoor USPSA match this Wednesday at Applied.

Andy Cree

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Test fired at Applied Ballistics indoor range today. 100% functional - no FTF or FTE. Will be shooting this gun at the indoor USPSA match this Wednesday at Applied.

Andy Cree

That looks like a good shooter, sir!

Top Bottom