Smith & Wesson Md 457 .45 acp

***Trade Pending***Very good condition S&W blued Model 457 compact .45acp. Includes FOUR 7rnd magazines, Hogue rubber grips, new factory grip and a leather IWB holster. Also have a nice, slightly thicker set of Hogue wood grips for $40 extra if desired. Pic below.

http://www.kahr.com/reviews2007/gun-tests.asp

Trades considered, Stainless Ruger Single Six 6.5 Convertible, Sig or CZ 9mm, .32acp, New threaded Ruger Takedown. Pistol trades with extra mags a plus. Located in Evansville and will travel for the right trade.

Price is $475 for the pistol , factory & rubber grips & 4 mags
    FTF within an hour of Evansville or up the new I-69 corridor up to Bloomfield.
    Last edited by snorko; 02-01-2013 at 14:17.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Questions about S&W

Any malfunctions with this gun? Are you the original owner? Overall condition? I am in Evansville.

Excellent reliability bump
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Back from the dead bump

Perfect EDC for the <10 round limit - bump

Saturday night bump

to the top

Once more into the bump, dear friends