• ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    ***Both Certs are SPF***

I won a bunch of these over the last few months, and have decided to let one or two go.

What exactly is it, you ask?

It's a certificate that entitles the holder to one free standard frame pre-gen4 Glock straight from the factory. Standard frame meaning models 17/19/22/23/26/27/31/32/33. If you want one of those, all you do is send Glock this certificate and a copy of your FFL. No tax, no shipping cost. So, for example, if you want a 3rd gen G19 (who doesn't?) your total cost is the cert ($475) plus whatever your FFL charges (say, $20) - Your total out the door cost is $495 for a brand new Glock straight from the factory.

The other cool perk is that if you get both, and order 2 of the same gun, they're usually sequential serials. (can't guarantee that, but everyone I know that has done this, myself included, has received sequential serials)

Glock charges a $35 fee to upgrade to the Gen4 model, $66 for the large frame models (G20/21/29/30) and $107 for the practical/tactical models (G34/35). Again, no tax, no shipping.

$475/each certificate

Cash sale preferred, but because the question always comes up - I may consider trades for a Benelli SuperNova 18.5" or 24", Winchester/CCI/Federal small pistol primers, unopened Vihtavuori N320, 330 or 340 powder, Montana Gold/Precision Delta 124gr JHPs, or a wet stainless media tumbling setup. That's pretty much an inclusive list - not on there, probably not interested. (unless you're insane and want to trade a Les Baer straight across, I certainly won't say no to something like that)

ETA: proof of life
    GSSFcert_zps80d66dc0.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom