WTS: Handguns for sale (C96, AR pistol, Ruger 22/45 Lite, CZ P07 Duty Threaded)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Closing down this thread. Moving the AR pistol to it's own thread.

I'm looking to slim down my collection and make some room in the safe. I'm willing to meet within about 20 miles of NW Indianapolis.

I'm not currently looking for trades.

First up is a C96 Mauser in 9mm (it was converted at some point in it's history). I picked this gun up BGF, planning to use it as a project gun to build a suppressor host. It's a mixed serial number gun and needs work on the internals. Still, once you get it running, it will make a great shooter or a basis for your own project. I'm asking for $500 (which is a great entry price to get into these Mausers, which will typically run $700+ for shooters). I'm not really desperate to sell this, so I'm firm on that price. I can always put it away and work on it later.

14%2B-%2B2

14%2B-%2B1

Next up is my faux AR-15 SBR. It's a Radical Arms lower, with Sig SB15 brace. The upper is an Ares Armor Obama's Blaster upper. The gun comes with 5 Magpul PMags (assorted)

Upper Receiver Includes:

• 10.5" 4142 High Carbon Steel Barrel with a Black Nitride Coating
    • Chambered 5.56x45 1:7 twist
    • Harpe Free Float Rail
    • Nickel Boron (NiB) M16 BCG
    • Hope and Change Concussion Redirection Device (HCCRD)
    • Magpul BUIS
    • Magpul AFG

I've got about $1100 in the gun all together, not including the mags. I'm asking for $900.

IMG_3765.JPG

Next is a Ruger 22/45 Lite. The gun comes with 3 mags. I'm asking $400. - SPF

IMG_3772.JPG

CZ 75 P07 Duty Threaded. Gun comes with hard case and 3 mags. I have 1 or 2 CZ75 full size mags floating around as well (they work fine in the gun, though they stick out more). I'll include those as well if I can hunt them down. The gun also includes a thread protector (which for some reason CZ doesn't provide from the factory). Just to note, there is a small scratch on the top of the slide.

I'm asking $450 - SOLD

IMG_3762.JPG

0018DECB-F4A6-4E44-8EC7-47C235D690A6.JPG

Last edited:

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Closing this thread down. I've decided to keep the Mauser for now and I'll post the AR pistol separately.

Edit: And I'm apparently an idiot. My apologies to the mods. I didn't mean to bump the thread to close it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom