• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    Here we have a fine specimen for sale or trade, the Glock 22C in 40 S&W. This model is the factory compensated model that has slide cuts and factory added barrel ports. Gun came to me with Trijicon night sights (still glow in the dark), extended slide release and extended mag release. Pistol will also come with 3 factory standard capacity Glock mags. This is a gen 3 Glock and the compensated versions of these pistols are becoming harder and harder to find as Glock is not making these models anymore. I had thought about dipping into 40 but have decided to stick with 9mm so this little baby has to go. If it was carried it does not appear to have been carried extensively as the wear on the slide is minimal to none. I do not have the factory original case or paperwork, it will come in the sexy cardboard box that I received it in. I have not fired this firearm and not the original owner so I cannot give you an idea of round count but it does not look like it has been extensively fired. Enough talk, here are the pics:

Cash price: $425 (pepper mill and my USPSA packet are not included in the sale...sorry!)
    Trade interests: CZ 75B or SP01 in 9mm (I'll add cash on my end, amount will depend on condition and upgrades to your CZ. However I would prefer an un-modified CZ so I can do the work myself.)

Also interested in other items for trade. Feel free to send me an offer for just about anything. Worst you will get is a polite "No thanks". Cash is king and will take precedence over all trades.

Please keep all comments or questions or trade offers in PM. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom