snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    ***SOLD***

Getting harder to find anymore and even harder in this condition. Excellent condition S&W 2206 Target semi-auto .22LR pistol. Unknown, but very low round count. Includes the original box and one 10 round magazines. This uses the same magazines as the Model 41, extra 10 & 12 round mags may be found at CDNN and Midway.

All stainless steel construction, frame and slide with adjustable rear sight. Nice heft while maintaining a slim, clean profile. This is one of the finest suppressor hosts there is. The recoil spring is above the barrel giving a clear view of the sight picture over a suppressor. Barrel nut can be replaced with a $25 adaptor from EWK arms. Also includes 100 rounds CCI Mini Mags.

Price is $425 cash firm, I will not be lowering this and will gladly keep it.
    Will take silver bars/rounds at spot. You may find one cheaper but not in this condition in the original box. Other trade interests include a CZ 452 American Left Hand, Henry Lever action in .22 WMR, intermediate to good quality AK-47, maybe a VZ2008 with extras, AK pistol in 7.62x39, ??? Not interested in bolt actions or shotguns.

FTF around Evansville, I may travel up to 45 minutes from here.

PM any questions or offers. I have several items listed for sale so please be clear as to what you are interested in.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom