• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Trade Pending Hey guys, I have a TriStar T120 that I'm looking to trade. Its a 9mm and is a clone of the CZ 75 made by the Turkish company Canik. If you look these up, they are a good clone and will even take CZ mags and grips. Does have some small blemishes, with the worst of them being at friction points of the slide and frame. They are hidden by the slide unless it is locked back. You can see them in the pictures. Comes with 3 mags and the case it came with.

Trade options: Im really only looking to trade it. Don't need the cash, just enjoy owning and shooting different guns, and if I'm going to get rid of one I can't leave that spot in the safe empty :):. Really open to most guns and only guns.

Rifles
    - no 22's
    Shotgun- no single shots, 12 gauge only.
    Handguns- nothing under a 38 special/9mm, no hi-points, jennings, stuff like that.

PM me with all questions and offers! My inbox is empty and I check it regularly.

Location: Washington, IN. I routinely drive up to 2 hours every direction from here so don't be afraid to make me an offer if you are a little driving distance away from me. Chances are I will be around you at some point in time.

w2m154.jpg

fks0f7.jpg

2py5c3o.jpg

2pqu9f8.jpg

b9dieq.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom