• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Stnmikita

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    *SOLD* For sale are two Colt Pythons, both 4" barrel lengths in blue.

The first is a 1969 manufacture with beautiful bluing and rich, warm grips. Very slight muzzle/holster wear on each side. Grips have one scratch on the bottom and a nick to the finish on the left side that looks like it was caused by a speed loader at some point. Action is incredibly smooth. Mechanically sound and very tight lockup. In hand it is very impressive. I tried tomato the blemishes look as bad as possible in the photos, but overall I believe it to be a beautiful, vintage python with bluing as good as any they ever did. However there is JUST enough character to make the owner feel ok about shooting and enjoying it. No box or papers. Located in the Indianapolis area but will travel for the right deal.

Asking $2,200.

PM, Text, Email, or Call with questions.

Thank you for looking,
    Brian

312-339-1729
    stnmikita@yahoo.com

IMG_3471_zpsjalym0p0.jpg

IMG_3472_zps7jl8qepo.jpg

IMG_3491_zpsvpd56rny.jpg

IMG_3492_zpscil32xnx.jpg

IMG_3488_zpsriy8acs9.jpg

IMG_3483_zpsj1zporsg.jpg

IMG_3478_zpsfimtuecj.jpg

IMG_3477_zps5v3mbuqq.jpg

IMG_3475_zpsop9sxxlt.jpg

IMG_3474_zpssehbybel.jpg

IMG_3489_zpsay0vrfgm.jpg

IMG_3490_zpseyjiktyf.jpg

In hand it's actually in excellent shape. I tried to make the blemishes look as bad as possible.

Overall I believe it to be a beautiful, vintage python with a bluing as good as any they ever did, however with JUST enough character to make the owner feel ok shooting and enjoying it. First one is a 1969 (serial E2059) 4" barrel. Beautiful bluing and rich, warm stocks. Very slight muzzle wear on each side. Stocks have one scratch on the bottom and a nick to the finish on the left side that looks like it was caused by a speed loader at some point. Action is incredibly smooth. Mechanically sound and very tight lockup.a

Last edited:

Stnmikita

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    *SOLD* Python #2 is a different story.

This one was discovered in a very sad state of wear. It was sent to Colt (when they still did such things) and completely re-finished in deep, royal blue. Markings and pony were re-cut and real ivory grips with vintage Colt medallions were added (from Nutmeg Sports). Mechanically tight, sound, and solid. Colt went through the entire thing and made sure all was as it was when it left the factory back in 1976. Ivory stocks have one crack on the right hand side that was filled and repaired by Nutmeg Sports prior to their sale to me. No box or papers.

Asking $2,500.

PM, Text, Call, or Email with questions.

Thank you for looking,
    Brian
    312-339-1729
    stnmikita@yahoo.com

IMG_3462_zpsi0d1lbjx.jpg

IMG_3461_zpsezqv1cgw.jpg

IMG_3466_zpscgx5zzgh.jpg

IMG_3467_zpscgxxyfrv.jpg

IMG_3468_zpsgrhbkpnx.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.