• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    SOLD. THIS PUPPY FOUND A FINE NEW HOME IN ARIZONA. Thanks for looking.

I have a brand new in box, unfired Taurus Model 738 TCP SS .380 ACP 6+1 Pistol - Stainless Slide. I just received it as a replacement for an early TCP (serial number series B). I no longer need this one, so it is up for sale along with the two holsters I used for the original TCP.

Comes with original cardboard box and all original box contents, two mags, and two holsters (see photo). It still has the original tie in the barrel.

I used the pouch regularly and it is slightly worn, but it is still an excellent holster for the TCP—even when doing your fitness road work. I had no problem carrying it while running 3-5 miles.

The second holster is an Uncle Mike's 8901-2, Size 1. This is a left handed holster, but it works beautifully for a right hand small-of-the-back carry.

$249.99 OBO. Prefer to keep it face to face within driving distance of Fort Wayne. I will ship on your dime. I will ask the buyer to sign a bill of sale with name on the document. One copy for me, one for the buyer. Will ask to see Indiana driver's license and LTCH.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom