• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Glock 27, not sure which generation it is but the serial number is CZSxxx. Unknown round count as I traded with a coworker for it. The gun works as it should and I've never had a malfunction with it. I had the slide Cerakoted a couple years ago but the edges are showing wear as it is my EDC off-duty and BUG while on-duty. It has Ameriglo I-Dot tritium sights that are still bright. 4 magazines shown are included with the gun. *Ammo is not included as it is department issue* $350 cash FTF, or trade for a Glock 26 in similar condition. I was informed by another member that this is a Gen 3 gun, manufactured in 1999. The price has been dropped due to the age of the gun. It may be old, but I rely on it and carry it every day.SOLD

S&W MP45 full size, no safety. Gun has the Apex DCAEK and aluminum trigger installed by JM Gunsmithing. Gun is in very good condition with no scratches, dings, or dents. I don't know the exact round count, but it is less than 500. It has Ameriglo I-Dot tritium sights that are still bright. 3 10-round magazines included with the gun (6 more available for $100 extra). Box and all three backstraps (S, M, L) included. I will also include the original trigger and parts that were removed when the Apex parts were installed. SOLD FTF($625 with 6 extra 10-round magazines), or trade for MP9 full size in like condition.

Sorry for the crappy picture of the G27.

I have ammo available for the MP45 if the buyer is interested.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom