• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ***SOLD***Someday I will regret this, but for your consideration is a CZ SP-01 in 9mm (manual safety version). I was the original purchaser, and the gun had 500 factory rounds fired through it. My shooting showed the factory test target to be exactly correct (currently at 7-10 yards the rounds will pile atop each other touching the upper RH corner of the front sight). It is stock and no parts of any kind have been exchanged or worked on. The gun is pristine with the exception of one blue-blemish on the rear of the mag release that doesn't show in the photo (the result of me sanding some plastic grips without being patient enough to take them off the gun first :):).

Included are 4 magazines, 2 factory mags and 2 Mec-Gar "+ 2" mags with the blue follower. The VZ grips are G10 Palm Swell Tactical Diamonds in Marsoc color (factory rubber grips are included). Gun comes with CZ plastic case / all paperwork / lock / tools.

Price is $540 cash. Need to see Indiana DL to confirm state of residence, nothing recorded. I am on the Southside of Indy and will travel a reasonable distance.

Thanks for looking!

CZ%20SP01_zpsst9korlq.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom