Unhappy WTS: S&W 460 Magnum w/ Leupold scope

due to F'n medical bills that seem to come outta no where.. i am selling my beloved 460 Magnum.. im pissed...... its an Indiana White-Tails Unlimited. it has a brand new Leupold vx-lll 2.5-8x 32mm scope. she is 1 of 300. but actually they only made 190 (i think).. so its even more rare! i shot a doe last year with it. its $1,500 worth of gun and scope and will let it go for $1,300 obo and ill throw in 2 full 20rd boxs of Hornady ammo. FTF ONLY. i live on west side of indy. if i left anything out ill update it later tonight.

mebfsdffyuk...

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Wherever my wife and the bacon are. Anywhere else is not living, just existing.
    Quote Originally Posted by 40calPUNISHER View Post
    due to F'n medical bills that seem to come outta no where.. i am selling my beloved 460 Magnum.. im pissed...... its an Indiana White-Tails Unlimited. it has a brand new Leupold vx-lll 2.5-8x 32mm scope. she is 1 of 300. but actually they only made 190 (i think).. so its even more rare! i shot a doe last year with it. its $1,500 worth of gun and scope and will let it go for $1,300 obo and ill throw in 2 full 20rd boxs of Hornady ammo. FTF ONLY. i live on west side of indy. if i left anything out ill update it later tonight.

If I could afford to do it, I'd buy it from you and sell it back to you when you were able. Medical bills suck, but they suck worse when they make you have to do something like this. Good luck and as always,

Blessings,
    B

i might be taking her off the market... may have the money coming in from else where! but not 100% either way
    mebfsdffyuk...

Quote Originally Posted by 40calPUNISHER View Post
    i might be taking her off the market... may have the money coming in from else where! but not 100% either way
    Hope it works out, nice rig, wish I had the scratch to take it off your hands, but then again, my wife and .480 would probably both be if I did.

I don't know your situation but most hospitals will take payment plans with 0% interest, or low interest. Might be worth a call.

I feel your pain.

closed for now, i think ive got a solution to my problem
    mebfsdffyuk...