Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Well, this one looks interesting. :)

ragingjudge1.jpg

Article on it here

I can see using it for stopping car jackers cold. But not as a carry weapon. Maybe as home defense too, though i like my 12 gauge for that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNfZ1Xo_B64"]Video demo of it here[/ame].

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I sort of dig it.

Not sure why I dig it or what I'd use it for, but it looks like it'd be all sorts of fun to crank off a few with.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Somebody just get it over with and make one in 12; we all know it's coming, and then I'll finally be able to just use the same ammo my other shotgun uses.

I'm sure a 12 gauge revolver would be ridiculous, and probably only hold 3 rounds in the cylinder, though....hmm....

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Somebody just get it over with and make one in 12; we all know it's coming, and then I'll finally be able to just use the same ammo my other shotgun uses.

I'm sure a 12 gauge revolver would be ridiculous, and probably only hold 3 rounds in the cylinder, though....hmm....

I am really wondering if they can get it by the BATF.....a shotgun with that short of a barrel.....

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    taurus announced it at the shot show this year....the next day the batfe said no no no you cant do that!

so now they are saying yes???????

if you want one buy it quick! before they change their minds again!

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    taurus announced it at the shot show this year....the next day the batfe said no no no you cant do that!

so now they are saying yes???????

if you want one buy it quick! before they change their minds again!

28 bore is OK

Anything larger = verboten in a handgun

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    28 ga. is .55" and Taurus has held off on production. It would likely by classified as an AOW, SBS, or DD, unless the ATF decides it has a legitimate sporting purpose.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    i would rather have the Raging Judge Magnum in .454, .45 colt, .410. even if the ATF didn't regulate what we can and can't have.

and was that revolver unworldly huge or a little dude holding it? cause it looked massive. looks like you need a duffel bag just to holster it?

Problem with the .410 judge is that the pellets don't tend to penetrate very deep. That's been the knock on it hat I have seen.

This would make a nice home defense shotgun for someone with space issues.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    28 ga. is .55" and Taurus has held off on production. It would likely by classified as an AOW, SBS, or DD, unless the ATF decides it has a legitimate sporting purpose.

back when the first .50 ae desert eagles came out the atf said no on them too because the bore was .50 from land to land...and .55 from grove to grove, so the atf(as it was called back then) said no no no, you cant do that, so action arms had to re barrel them to .50 from grove to grove

i always thought ANY handgun with a bore larger than .50 was a dd but i could be wrong:dunno:

Top Bottom