• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Just put 200 rounds through my new XDm9 4.5''. I love the gun, except for the trigger. The grip, recoil, etc are perfect. I'll be looking into a Springer or PRP trigger here soon. As well as the 3 free mags from SA.

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Blued, I like the stealth look :)

I also picked up a NEF Pardner 12ga pump for like $180 new. It's the 870 nockoff. I dont know why I bought it. My wife and I went in to Gander Mountain to look for holsters and she said "that's on sale, you should buy it". I think I'll make it my cheap truck gun.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    :rockwoot: Congrats!!!!

I just recently picked up a Pardner Pump as well for a second cheapy shotgun to have around and I am very happy with it.

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    Just put 200 rounds through my new XDm9 4.5''. I love the gun, except for the trigger. The grip, recoil, etc are perfect. I'll be looking into a Springer or PRP trigger here soon. As well as the 3 free mags from SA.

Just ordered my XDM 4.5" od/ss 9mm yesterday! I can't wait to get it and the 3 free mags!! Glad to hear you like it!! I have always liked the factory XD/XDM triggers, I hope mine is smooth!

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City

I also picked up a NEF Pardner 12ga pump for like $180 new. It's the 870 nockoff. I dont know why I bought it. My wife and I went in to Gander Mountain to look for holsters and she said "that's on sale, you should buy it". I think I'll make it my cheap truck gun.

I just hope you didn't pay Gander Mountain prices for the XDM!

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    No, 580 otd

Thankfully!! I hate some of the ridiculous chain store mark ups!! Gander Mountain sells the XDM 9mm black/black for $699 plus tax, = $748.99 otd!!!

CenterfireGuns.com $567 (no tax + free shipping + no cc fee)
    Buds $549 (no tax free shipping)

GM is about $200 more than the above referenced. That is a MASSIVE markup!!

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    Whats the difference between the XD and the XDm9?

nothin, just a lot!! lol

higher capacity magazines, better grips, changeable backstraps, match grade barrel that is .5" longer than the xd, deeper slide serrations. It is like the difference in the base model to the loaded model IMO.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist

Nice! I used my bi-tone for competition for about 7 months. Good pistol I just had to go back to the dark side..

snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    They are a great pistol, the only reason I am getting rid of mine is I found I prefer 1911's. It will be a great pistol fir you.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Haven't compared an XD to 1911. Sure they're apples to oranges. To me XD's have a better feel than Glock's.

LuckyGunner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I was hoping my XDM trigger would loosen up like my XD. So far it hasn't settled much so I think I'm going to be getting a trigger kit before too long.

I do like my XDM though. It was a pain to load those last couple mags before I got a mag loader. Factory one just wasn't getting it done.

ludlow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Congrats! I shot my buddy's xdm9 5.25 for the first time Friday. I was pleasantly surprised. Very nice gun.

Catsfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2011
    Ft Wayne
    I bought my xdm 9 compact about 3 wks ago (my first handgun). Finally got to send some rounds thru it yesterday. I LOVE IT.... smooth, minimal recoil, great feel!!!

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    I love my 9mm 4.5 XDm. I have a PRP match trigger kit and a extended mag release. LOVE it.

Scott

Did you put it in yourself? If so very much trouble? Have XD-357 has quite few rounds down range, trigger is mushy with a lot of take up.

Top Bottom