• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbell_64

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Mitchell
    Well, I have my heart set on the M&P 40C. Love that gun. Anyway, as a firefighter I can order off of Buds Police Supply page and can get it with the night sites for $455 shipped. Heck of a deal. Anyway, it was in stock when I sent them my credentials to be able to get that price. After they cleared me it was no longer in stock. Anyone know if there is a supply issue on these or should they be able to get them again soon? Anyone know of another place where I could pick one up for a comparable price?

NinnJinn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 10, 2011
    Loogootee (Lo Go Tee
    Have you checked out Cosner's yet?

If you go, keep in mind to raise the allowance somewhat. $455 from bud's but you have to pay $20 transfer. See if they have it for around $475

Typhon1390

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Virginia Beach, VA
    I just bought one today at a not so great price out of impatience. I'm active duty Navy and get the same benefits as anyone that falls under DHS as far as weapons purchases. I looked into buying one at J.R. Jenkins in Indy for $409 but they don't have 40c's in stock. They said they would order but that there is a supply issue presently with 40c's and that 2 months wait was the best case scenario. I ended up paying $509 for mine so that's not so cool, but let me tell you, you're getting an awesome piece of equipment.

jbell_64

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Mitchell
    I kinda figured there must be a supply issue. Thanks for the info on the time line Typhon. I was thinking that if I could pick one up locally for around 500 that I would. Doesn't seem to be the case though.

Ocelot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Bloomington
    I kinda figured there must be a supply issue. Thanks for the info on the time line Typhon. I was thinking that if I could pick one up locally for around 500 that I would. Doesn't seem to be the case though.

There's nowhere in bedford or even Bloomington that I can think of that sells them. Have you ever went to Bradis up in Mooresville or maybe just check Gunbroker.com

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    got mine for 5 ish up north at blythes.
    don't forget to order a 9mm barrel and clips... so you can have 2 guns in one...

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    got mine for 5 ish up north at blythes.
    don't forget to order a 9mm barrel and clips... so you can have 2 guns in one...

What do you do with the clips? Are they those things that let you attach your pistol to your belt so you can go without a holster?

-1 for Blythes, by the way.

jbell_64

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Mitchell
    Firefighters do get some pretty good pro deals on things. Including about half off on bushnell scopes =) Guess I need to order an optic for the SKS.... I am considering getting an additional barrel and magazines. I love how easy the M&P is to switch between 9, 40, and 357.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Well, I have my heart set on the M&P 40C. Love that gun. Anyway, as a firefighter I can order off of Buds Police Supply page and can get it with the night sites for $455 shipped. Heck of a deal. Anyway, it was in stock when I sent them my credentials to be able to get that price. After they cleared me it was no longer in stock. Anyone know if there is a supply issue on these or should they be able to get them again soon? Anyone know of another place where I could pick one up for a comparable price?

I just checked Davidson's...the .40 MP full size is in stock and next day....but not the compact. They also have one Pro series .40.

I know S&W is fulfilling a bunch of state LEO orders right now. The MP has been in short supply since about July.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    What do you do with the clips? Are they those things that let you attach your pistol to your belt so you can go without a holster?

-1 for Blythes, by the way.

I think he's gonna try and run these through it ;)

drcr2x.jpg

Top Bottom