• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chadc11

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Venice, FL
    First off, I just want to say that today was Christmas in September for me. All in the same day I received my CWFL, extra mags for my SP2022, a new gun safe, AND my crossbreed super tuck! It truly was a great day!

Now on to the decision I need to make... Like I said, I have a Sig SP2022. I love the gun, but it is a little too big to be an ideal concealed carry weapon. I have decided I want a smaller gun that would be more comfortable to carry all day, every day. After a lot of research, I think I have narrowed it down to the Glock 26 and the Ruger SR9C. They both seem to be easy enough to conceal and both have the double recoil spring that makes for an easier follow up shot. I don't know why really, but after handling both weapons, I am leaning slightly to the Ruger.

Anybody with these guns have any insight to share and encourage my new found addiction?

Jolfe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Muncie
    I can't talk about the SR9c. Looks nice, but I've never shot it. I bought a 4th generation Glock 26 last week and took it this morning to the range for the first time. Shoot 200 rounds of 124 gr. Aguila without a hitch. The gun is simply awsome. Incredible accuracy and reliability, and it came with 3 10 round mags. I'm absolutely happy with it. It also conceals easily and will be my new CCW starting today. My recommendation should be obvious by now: Just get one!! :)

chadc11

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    Venice, FL
    Well, I couldn't sleep last night so I was looking at reviews and people's opinions on both guns. I decided on the Ruger and purchased it from Bud's. None of the local shops had it. I am sure I will be getting the Glock as well sooner or later. Now the waiting game begins......

Ocelot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Bloomington
    Well, I couldn't sleep last night so I was looking at reviews and people's opinions on both guns. I decided on the Ruger and purchased it from Bud's. None of the local shops had it. I am sure I will be getting the Glock as well sooner or later. Now the waiting game begins......

I want the SR9c really bad. Let me know how it goes.

Top Bottom