• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Last week I won a Smith & Wesson M22A during a drawing for the sponsors of the West Lafayette Friends of the NRA Dinner.

I have enough .22 pistols (although if you have a Smith M45 let me know) and my brother does not want it so want to do with it? I could just chuck it in one of the safes and worry about that in another 20 years or whatever, but no sense not putting a decent pistol to use.

So, what I'd like to do is give it away to a returning veteran as a thank you on behalf of all Indiana gun owners. If you are a returning veteran, any branch, who needs a .22 to train/plink with, let me know and we'll make arrangements to give it over to you. I'd like to give it to a young (say under 30 maybe younger) who make have just one pistol (his self-defense/carry gun) and does not yet have the resources to buy a .22 for fun. You know, a young guy just looking to get started or back to shooting after a hitch or two and now needs to pay for civilian clothing or diapers or other stuff.

If you have eleventy billion guns, PLEASE let someone else take it.

So if you are:

1. Disposable income disadvantaged,
    2. Young (let's say under 30);
    3. Need a .22lr;
    4. Returning veteran;

and, of course, you cannot be disqualified under state or federal law from possessing firearms or ammunition.

Contact me and we'll make arrangements for you to take it, likely here in Lafayette or maybe Indy as I get to Eagle Creek some weekends.

Thank you,

Kirk Freeman
    Lafayette, Indiana

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I'm sure my brother would love it. Lost the lower part of his leg in Afghanistan. At Bethesda naval hospital right now. 2-508 82nd airborne.

Top Bottom