• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shelly1582

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I've been looking at what 9mm I'd like to get and am really liking the look and size of the Px4 Storm. Is there anyone in or around Madison or Hamilton counties that has one they might consider letting me shoot? I wish I could go to a meet/shoot and try one but the odds of me being able to get a sitter on the specific day and for enough time to make the long drive aren't good. So I figured I'd give this a try.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I sold my buddy my PX4 and he lives in Frankton.

I am supposed to play hookey from work on Tuesday with him to ride the motorcycles. If he will allow it I might be able to set up a meet/shoot at his place in the afternoon.

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    She has her heart set on a full size or compact PX4 Storm. After shooting an SR9c, she has decided she don't want a sub compact but loves the 9mm. We can go to a gun store and handle 9mm all day long but it really comes down to the recoil and force it takes to rack the slide. She would definitely appreciate your buddy letting her test out his PX4.

Shelly1582

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    She has her heart set on a full size or compact PX4 Storm. After shooting an SR9c, she has decided she don't want a sub compact but loves the 9mm. We can go to a gun store and handle 9mm all day long but it really comes down to the recoil and force it takes to rack the slide. She would definitely appreciate your buddy letting her test out his PX4.

Well, it was ok with the extended mag, but I figure I'll try and find one longer and see how that feels.

And yes, that would be great if your friend is ok with that.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I will check with him and let him know whats going on. Meeting at ECC shouldn't be an issue.

I may talk him into bringing a box of ammo for himself. I don't think he has shot it since I sold it to him.

Once I get a solid answer I will send you a PM with my info and we can work out the plans.

I am supposed to meet him around 1pm. We are skipping out of work(We both work from our homes) so we may get delayed by customers or other management.

-James

Top Bottom