• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • watkins1988

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Indy
    i just got back from the gun store and i have the tendancy to buy guns that ive never even heard of. i origanally went to pick up a mosin 91/30. but ended up with a Hungarian PA-63 9x18.
    Ive never even heard of them. but i had the money anyway and it seems like a solid little gun. Anybody have one of these? Are they good, bad, reliable?
    any input would be appreciated thanks

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Fun and inexpensive little guns. You'll be surprised about the snappiness of the 9x18 round in it though.

Reliable? Not XD or gLock reliable, but I'd take a PA63 over a keltec.

You should like it. When the sales come along you can pick up spare factory mags for ten bucks or so.

FEG makes some excellent copies, for example their PJK9HP is an excellent reproduction of the famed Browning 9 hipower.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    This was my first carry pistol. The first thing I did was buy a Wolf spring package to take the snappiness out of the recoil and help a little with the trigger pull. Was a great pistol, I kinda miss how easy it was to carry. It does need some love with a polish job, and it doesn't like to be very dirty either.

watkins1988

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Indy
    i plan to get the spring kit soon. i dont know if they all feel the same but when i pull the trigger in double action i feel like im gonna break something. lol

Top Bottom