• ...and so much more!
  • clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    I have a S&W 1911Sc. Not a problem with shooting it. I have Crimson Trace grips on mine and at 50ft where that dot is the bullet will follow. Very accurate and reliable. The light weight makes it a pleasure to carry.

If I had any complain it would be that the finish is a little thin. Holster wear showed up a little to fast for me. Then again I carry it often.

LuckyGunner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I've had mine for 4 years. It took 300 rounds to get it properly broke in. After that I had only one issue in 5k rounds. It was my first 1911. I don't shoot it as much now that my collection has grown but it's like an old hat.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I have had one for a few years. I have only run about five hundred rounds through it. The gun works great with its factory mags, but like with my other 1911 has had some problems with aftermarket mags. At first I thought the problems may have been due to limp-wristing, but quickly determined that it was due to aftermarket magazines. I really like my stainless steel Smith, but wish that I had not gotten one with adjustable target sites.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have a S&W 1911Sc. Not a problem with shooting it. I have Crimson Trace grips on mine and at 50ft where that dot is the bullet will follow. Very accurate and reliable. The light weight makes it a pleasure to carry.

If I had any complain it would be that the finish is a little thin. Holster wear showed up a little to fast for me. Then again I carry it often.

That is the gun I have been looking at, did you get it in SS? Or the blued version?

clayshooter99

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 3, 2008
    I have had an all SS model now for several years. It shoots and functions great. It has the light rail built in. I have about 1500-2000 rounds thru it with no malfunctions that I can remember. It is currently for sale due to financial tightness. It is S&W product # 108303 I think I paid about 850 out the door as I cannot find the tag. It is for sale for 700.00 cash. Email me at castorjerry74@ymail.com

Top Bottom