• ...and so much more!
  • ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    Hey INGO,

Today my parents took me to the gun store to pick out a gun for Christmas since they knew I didn't want anything else. They gave me a limit to spend and I stumbled upon an Arminius .22 revolver.

Anyways, I'm having trouble finding information about it. It looked to be pretty decent for the price but I'd like to get some information about it and google isn't bringing much up as far as actual experience with this brand. Most people just have their opinions but also state that they have never fired one and are only going off of what they have read and heard. To me this would be the same as a High Point, which in my experience is a reliable firearm for the price, just not something to brag about.

Any information/reviews would be great.

Thanks and happy holidays!

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    They where imported into the country by FIE till the 90's for a german co. & then by EAA .From what Ive gathered they are decent plinkers but check & make sure that it locks up and timing is good was the only gripe I found & parts are scarce.

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    They where imported into the country by FIE till the 90's for a german co. & then by EAA .From what Ive gathered they are decent plinkers but check & make sure that it locks up and timing is good was the only gripe I found & parts are scarce.

Kinda what I figured. The sights were actually quite nice for a revolver. Timing was good and locked up good. It was a bit weird to get the cylinder out because there isn't a switch on the side, you have to pull on the thing below the barrel (not sure the name of it). I guess if it breaks at least noone will have much money invested in it.

Thanks for your knowledge, sir. :yesway:

Jetrefz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I looked at a arminius in 38 but the grips were right handed and i am left handed. i would go with gun that is ambidextrous. these also have timing issues as well but might be ok for plinking. i think a 22 might have less issues than a larger caliber like a 38

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    What is your price range? Maybe look for something around that range but newer, or with more available parts, H&R, and NEF .22 pistols are readily available, and parts are around too. Numrich gun parts has alot of replacement parts.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom