• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    Didnt know they exsisted...would make for a great training aid for anyone who shoots the LCR. Or to just have fun and plink with.

I like the fact that manufacturers are coming out with .22's that shadow their larger caliber counterparts...Smith did it with there M&P line, now Ruger is doing it with the LCR.

Ammo isnt cheap and it sure isnt going to drop, its nice to have the same ergonomics put into a smaller caliber for practice and fun!

Thank you for sharing this :D

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I like this.

I would like to see a provisional cylinder to shoot 22WMR packaged with these.

Kind of against the philosophy of offering up an econo shooter, but still...

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    This is pretty cool. I personally wish wheel guns would become more popular just because of the heritage. Sadly, I also have drank way to much Glock Kool Aid to kid myself. :koolaid:

Still a really neat design that should spark some interest into the LCR line

A. Ramon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Once a price comes out and after the mad rush to get one, I'll get one. Sounds like a fun gun to shoot. If its the same quality at my LCR .38, I am sure it'll be a great gun.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Checked with my source before she left for the day. Dealer will probably be around $349, so count on them going off the shelf for around $375-$400.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    Sounds like a great pistol, for introducing new shooters, as much or more than getting trigger time with a pistol that matches someones EDC.

Checked with my source before she left for the day. Dealer will probably be around $349, so count on them going off the shelf for around $375-$400.

I was going to sarcastically throw out $479, but figured they would actually be closer to the $329 mark. At $375-$400, the anticipatory buzz that's been building today may be quelled a bit.

Top Bottom