• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amhenry

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Bloomington
    Have one. Love it, so I'd say yes, but it depends on what you mean by "The money."

Handle one, and if you like it, shop around for a good deal. Don't pay more than you have to...

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Quite happy with mine. If you're around the Greenwood area, I might be willing to let you take me to the Indy Trading Post and you could try out mine.

T/C Guy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    North of South Bend
    I paid $285 for mine and I feel it is well worth the money. I have run 7 different types of ammo through it without a hiccup. The notch in the rear sight is a little too wide for my eyes/glasses and I think that accounts for the less than stellar groups I've shot so far. I'm going to narrow the notch a little and keep trying different ammo. It's a well made, fun to shoot little gun.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Greenfield
    I love mine, only paid $299 at the 1500 for it. It runs the Federal Bulk ammo really well. I have well over 1000 rds through it with Zero malfunctions. Not bad for how dirty .22 ammo is.

BlueCow

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    havent shot the sr22, but its on my wish list. shot the sr9c and it was fantastic.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I've been wanting to invest in a .22 pistol for a little while now.

The only .22lr pistol I shot previously was a 22/45 and I loved it. Midwest Gun & Range has a SR22 for rent, so I took it for a spin and it was a fun little pistol.... I put it through the paces and it didn't skip a step.

However, for MY NEEDS, I think I prefer the 22/45... something a little more target orientated.

I will say though... I have a petite fiance and wouldn't mind getting her an SR-22 for personal protection.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    My good buddy has one and loves it! I have put a couple hundred rounds through it without a problem, fun little blaster. Just like my GSG though 10 rounds doesn't last long enough! :):

GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    I have one and it is a great .22 semi auto. It feeds any type of ammo and IMO is the best of the three 'trainer' style .22s as both the Walther P22 and Sig Mosquito have been reported to have reliability issues with bulk ammo, break in periods, etc.

The one negative I have noticed is that due to the fact that it is a moderately new design, there is a limited selection of holsters available for the SR22...

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    It's a nice little pistol. Wife and I shot one that we rented at a recent range trip. The gun was way overdue for a cleaning and the the slide would stick back but would close with just a little thumb pressure. Cycling the slide is very easy (for those with weak hands like my wife). I'd recommend it.

David202

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Just bought one, haven't shot it yet. For awhile it was hard to find in stock at a reasonable price. I ordered mine online. Total was $305 all in.

Last edited:

jimbob488

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 6, 2012
    MERRILLVILLE INDIANA
    Tried it

Tried it Almost feels like a zinc gun if you know what i mean but it seems to stand up well. wide rear sight. opened my groups up alot. its a value especially if you own a sr9

pleiades

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    Agree!! Have one, love it! I've put probably 2000 rounds through it without any problems. I'm using it to work on shooting left handed... did pretty well too! I also liked the fact that it came with an extra mag and a carry case. But shop around - some places are trying to sell it for $390

Yellowjeep

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Ft wayne
    500 rds through mine and i love it.some are having issues with the take down lever though just to let you know. i see some wear on mine, but not an issue yet. and there is a person selling a stronger lever for $9.00 so not that big of a deal. shoots anything that is put in it.

theundeadelvis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Took mine to the range yesterday. Straight out of the box without cleaning, put about 300 rounds through it. Winchester bulk, Fiocchi Canned Heat, and Remington Yellow Jackets. Not a single failure of any kind. Shot some of my best groups with it. Love it. And the like the other similar pistols, it is NOT a zinc alloy slide.

Top Bottom