Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Had my P22 for years and it has ate everything I've put in it.

Plinker
    While I love all the other Sig handguns I own, an early build Mosquito was not a great experience for me. Lots of FTEs and had to go back to the factory and still did not come back right. I eventually sold it, and from what I have read, the newer Mosquitos are much better.

Have a P22Q here. I have no complaints. It feels good in the hand, weight and contour. Eats everything so far. But it's just my opinon. I have no experience with a SR22 or GSG.
    - NRA Member - NRA Recruiter - GSSF Member -

I have owned both the P22 and the mosquito. Sold the P22 to a friend, still have the skeeter. I might be one of the few people who will give a thumbs up for the skeeter. It is just a little bit bigger then the P22 which makes it useful for actually feeling like a real gun. Accuracy for both is similar. I actually shoot the skeeter better because it is a bit larger. Skeeters are kind of picky about ammuntion while the P22 was little roach that cycled everything I fed it.

Cheap plinker = P22
    Cheap Training Tool = Mosquito
    Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    In short, I think basing any rational conversation on guns on what it said in gun magazines is like discussing dating using Hustler as your source.

Quote Originally Posted by GNRPowdeR View Post
    Knowing VERT, I can testify that he's just a gun whore and is a little envious of anyone that has a pretty 1911 model that he's never had in his safe.

Out of those, I would say P22. I have had both. I sold the Sig, and kept the P22.

Please look into the Smith & Wesson M&P22. It is a great pistol and the same size as the M&P9 and M&P40, therefore making it a great cross-training pistol.

I have the Walther, the M&P and the Sig. I like the M&P first, the Sig second. However, I read manyk great reviews on the Ruger SR22.

Marksman
    i like the sig, i like a ruger even more

I had a mosquito. Key word is had. I don't think I ran 100 rounds through it before I sold it. That being said it is a great gun if you like to practice tactical jam clearing. I've never shot a P-22, so I can't say anything one way or the other about it. It can't hardly be worse than the Sig though.

I love my P22. It's cheap to shoot and as noted above, is hungry.

Plinker
    I recently bought one of the newer "Q" style P22's.

I haven't had any issues with it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast