Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Plinker

Sig p938 vs kahr pm9

I am looking at getting a small 9mm carry and am torn between thr sig p938 nightmare and the Kahr pm 9. Can any one help me to make the right choise on which one i should go with and why. Thanks

You and i are at the exact same place currently...im leaning towards the kahr cuz my curren carry piece is a glock....but i already know you cant go wrong with either...but the pm9 costs more
    "I ran out of bullets, like an A**-hole..."

The PM9 is my nearly constant companion. If it costs too much, it has a less expensive brother, the CM9. Less features, same reliability, quality and carry-ability.

Quote Originally Posted by anthonycampbel7033@s View Post
    I am looking at getting a small 9mm carry and am torn between thr sig p938 nightmare and the Kahr pm 9. Can any one help me to make the right choise on which one i should go with and why. Thanks
    I started the same thread a few days ago. Only difference was I asked about the CM9 and P938. Check out some of the responses I got. From what I have read there is no significant difference between the CM9 and the PM9 other than that the CM9 is way less $$$.

Plinker
    Thanks guys I am kind of leaning toward the pm 9 my self I will let you know when I make up my mind on which one i go with I may also consider the cm 9 now.

Have you considered a Kahr MK9? It's an all metal counterpart of the PM9. Just something to think about. Oh and good luck finding one....
    "A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone."

Expert
    The 938 seems to be hit or miss in reliability, both PM9 abd CM9 have worked great for me and also had a CW9 and 0 issues with all of them.

Shooter
    I'm pretty high on both Kahr and Sig products. In this case, I'd say the Kahr from simplicity of controls.

Plus, the Sig 938 "just doesn't look right". It's proportions are all wrong. I know that is just aesthetics, but form should follow function and that gun looks like a brick.

Plinker
    I have decided to go with the kahr pm 9 I got the too tone and I really like it however it is not much smaller then the pm 45. I got a sig 938 nightmare also but I am almost the Kahr is going to win out. Thanks guys for all your imput.

Plinker
    either one is a good choice

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast