• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zhigdon91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    southside indy
    i purchased a glock 30 gen 3 about a week ago. took it to the range and put 100 flawless rounds down the pipe. needless to say i fell in love and just picked up a glock 23 gen 3 today. somebody once told me to not drink the koolaid well i did and loved it now im on my second glass.

El-Cigarro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    i purchased a glock 30 gen 3 about a week ago. took it to the range and put 100 flawless rounds down the pipe. needless to say i fell in love and just picked up a glock 23 gen 3 today. somebody once told me to not drink the koolaid well i did and loved it now im on my second glass.
    You'll LOVE that G-23!!!! DESPITE what Baldie says...... :cool:

Joq867

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Brooksville
    I never wanted a Glock, never liked the thought of a plastic gun, and I think they are ugly. But I held one, bought it, shot it, and would not trade it for anything. Gen 4 G-19.

Traithe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    When i first got into handguns I didn't want anything to do with Glocks. I bought my first handgun because I thought it looked cool. It was a blued Taurus PT99 pre-decocker. It was big and heavy to carry. It got surface rust on it all the time from carrying inside my waist band during the summer and I had my one and only accidental discharge while attempting to gently lower the hammer on a loaded chamber. Beretta's were too expensive. After the AD I did a bunch of research and I kept coming back to Glocks. The price was right, easy to maintain, very corrosion resistant, no hammer to decock, and light weight to carry. I picked up a G23 and it turned out to be an awesome gun. Welcome to the club.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    Well aware too. I was never interested in the Glock stuff either until I touched a G17 in February. I touched a G30S in March and G21SF in April and now I can't stop. I think I have a problem and need to join some sort of group. Oh wait, I joined INGO and they are nothing but pushers...

xring62

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    Henry county
    I am thinking of getting a Glock 30 ,wanting a 'just right' carry pistol,I never wanted a Glock before prefering metal.I didnt want just 6-8 rounds & 15 or more can be too big,The .40 Mod.30 is just the size at 10rd. Just still dont know about their non-abilty to shoot lead through them,that is a hinderance as I load everthing I shoot, at this time you CAN still get lead to load with.

zhigdon91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    southside indy
    thanks everyone for the support you guys know how to make a guy wanna keep spending money. i would really like to get a glock 19 and a glock 27 eventually. i will probably take a trip to BGF monday morning and start breaking in the 23.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    My son was the one that got me to try a Glock 21. I liked it and traded him for a Remington model 6 for it. Then I got a 30. Then a 36. I like them all but I carry the 36. I put a light on the 21 and it stays at my desk. The thirty has become a safe queen. I think they are great and plan to get one for the wife in 9mm.

Rifleman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I'm on the kool aid too. Recently acquired a Glock 22. Feels right, shoots right, and fits my hand nicely.

Can't help but like this icon! :koolaid:

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Congrats OP, glad you like them. Not everyone does and that's OK. I started with a 17, then a 22. Now I just keep the 17, Gen 2 19 and a 26. Thinking a 36 and 34 need to join my family. Just no 4th gen for me. Just don't feel as good in my hand. Now get out there and shoot it some more.

M4_556

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Congrats on the purchase. With practice you'll get better with the trigger reset. If you're looking for another I highly recommend 19/17 - the 9s run wonderful.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom